Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ever seen a Pontiac Solstice Comercial on TV ?
I never have seen one. I saw part of the Apprentice. I wonder if Pontiac paid them or Trump paid Pontiac to run that episode?
Pontiac is saving, (making), a gagillion dollars on the Solstice by not having to run TV comercials. Is see at least 3 Mazda MR5 comercials daily.
They rolled the dice by keeping to the $20K base price and came up a winner I think.
What do you think?
Sitting Duck :crazy:

·
Registered
157 Posts
there have been some aired. you can see them on the pontiac web site, or you could a week or so back. if they are not there, maybe a google search. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Somebody posted nearly the EXACT same thread like 2 weeks ago...

YES! THERE ARE TV COMMERCIALS, AND YES WE HAVE SEEN THEM!

:brentil:

Also, yes. Having a product segment on The Apprentice cost Pontiac like 2-3 million, I think.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Solstice on TV

Watch College Football on ESPN, you'll see the Solstice commercials. Pontiac is an official sponsor of the ESPN Gameday Show. :yesnod:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
comercial

Cool thanks.
I will take a look at the website and check out ESPN. Interesting to hear what they spent for the Aprentice. Still a drop in the bucket compared to what most companies pay to advertise their products I think.
Sitting Duck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Stirring the pot

Once a week, I stop by my dealer to drop off product. Wait ... that sounds illegal. It's not, though. I promise. Anyhow, when I stopped in this week, dealership's GM greets me at the door with "It's not here yet." I tell him I saw the TV commercial the night before. "That's GM," he says, "just stirring the pot when people can't get cars."

·
Registered
184 Posts
They had a "cheesy" spot in the show "Las Vegas" a few weeks ago. You could totally tell that it was an afterthought. It did not fit the seen at all...

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
dori-san said:
Somebody posted nearly the EXACT same thread like 2 weeks ago...

YES! THERE ARE TV COMMERCIALS, AND YES WE HAVE SEEN THEM!

:brentil:

Also, yes. Having a product segment on The Apprentice cost Pontiac like 2-3 million, I think.
Perfect use of my emoticon. Those types of posts are what got me that emoticon actually. :D

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
site for commercials

Good old Dylan comes around and has done some research,,,

here is a website with two solstice commercials on it in relative highres. They are on the top left of the site. These ones are pretty old.

Enjoy

http://www.coreaudiovisual.com/spots.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts