Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Just witnessed a full scale version of the Soltice/G6 Sedan/G6 Coupe commercial previously seen at Pontiac.com. Darn those Pontiac Marketing guys...lowering my chances of getting my Deep EOP.

I feel like a kid in a candy store! Even if I don't get my EOP Solstice, the feeling is great after a long boring day at work!

BTW, I'm bringing my laptop to the dealer on Friday Morning (15th) and working from the waiting room. They don't have wi-fi but the salesman said I could use his computer line if I needed to. Awesome! I'm in the midwest and have to explain that 1:00pm is crunch time. I'm hoping everyone West of the Eastern standard time can't do simple math!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Commercials been out for a bit now...

You will need to be on the Internet the day before during The Apprentice.

·
Registered
162 Posts
RADRIV said:
All,

Just witnessed a full scale version of the Soltice/G6 Sedan/G6 Coupe commercial previously seen at Pontiac.com. Darn those Pontiac Marketing guys...lowering my chances of getting my Deep EOP.

I feel like a kid in a candy store! Even if I don't get my EOP Solstice, the feeling is great after a long boring day at work!

BTW, I'm bringing my laptop to the dealer on Friday Morning (15th) and working from the waiting room. They don't have wi-fi but the salesman said I could use his computer line if I needed to. Awesome! I'm in the midwest and have to explain that 1:00pm is crunch time. I'm hoping everyone West of the Eastern standard time can't do simple math!
Where can the full scale version be seen? :nono:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Large version is linked on this site somewhere...Member hosted it in addition to one of the ad's production companies...Audiovisual something or other.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
byebmw said:
Large version is linked on this site somewhere...Member hosted it in addition to one of the ad's production companies...Audiovisual something or other.
It's in the news forum, final four ad thread.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Indeed! Deep is Sweet! I think thats what Im going for, but Ill want to see the colors in person before I decide, Im not going for EOP :( but Id like to see it in person more than just buy it without comparing. So that apprentice episode STILL has not shown? I thought I had long missed that...

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Supposedly the DVD with the top functionality on it also shows each of the colors.

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
brentil said:
Supposedly the DVD with the top functionality on it also shows each of the colors.
Having watched the DVD at my dealer earlier this week, you are correct. Not much better of a job than the photoshop pics we've seen... they didn't appear to be actual painted cars, just a compter generation of the color again.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
rlhammon said:
Having watched the DVD at my dealer earlier this week, you are correct. Not much better of a job than the photoshop pics we've seen... they didn't appear to be actual painted cars, just a compter generation of the color again.
Well crap.

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
brentil said:
Well crap.
What's worse is if you look at the color chips in those little grey books that the dealers have at their desks... the color look different than everything else.

The blue (deep) looks almost black from the color samples in the GM book at my dealer, but the pictures we see is a much lighter blue.

I've got to search out these colors on other cars and see them with my own eyes before i decide what I want for sure. I love the black.. but man is that going to be hot. I'm not getting the leather.. so that would be a black car, black cloth interior, and a black roof.... ouch in the summer!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts