·
Premium Member
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Bump to keep it in focus.

·
Registered
51 Posts
OK - for those of you on the fence about this cooler -- I took mine on a long road trip thru some twisties - I had some water bottles ( room temp when they went in the cooler ) with 2 ice packs ( the blue ice stuff ). After 12 hours in the trunk - 75 degree day - about 6 hours of driving the rest sitting in the trunk. The water bottles were still cold and the blue ice was not liquid - it was "slushy". So - it does work !!!! I used it as directed with the pad under the cooler.

My other worry - was that it would slide around during hard cornering - mine did not. It was still in the same place at the end of the day.

So, as a Solstice GXP owner - I can endorse this product!! :yesnod:

Thanks LV!!

FYI - no $ was paid for this endorsement - :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thank you Bigcoyote,
Yours and countless other similar post have been seen on this forum.
Because of that, it amazes me that ALL these Coolers\Travel bag are not SOLD out.
This product will never come back and it cannot be reproduce since I have the patent.
The ONLY reason these are available to the Forum, is because 100 of the original 200 Solstice cooler bag owners, did not take advantage of the upgrade that was offered to them for a total of $25.00 including shipping.

·
Premium Member
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
OK folks, I am going to wait until the end of March, hopefully by then the weather will be much nicer and people can start enjoying thier cars up in the North.
If by the end of March you have not completed your purchase then the remaining bags are going to E-Bay.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I just posted in the other thread. I'll take a complete Solstice set as well. (black)

·
Premium Member
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
The end of March is almost here and there are still a few of you that have not purchase your Solstice cooler\travel bag.
Please do so ASAP or you run the risk of loosing it.
Thank you

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
LatinVenom- Could someone please give me the info on how to order one of the red Sky cooler/travel bags while they're still available. Please

·
Premium Member
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I will send you a PM just make sure you tell me is for a SKY and the color.
By the way there is thread on the SKYRoadster forum, under sales.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi new here and saw this post. Latin Venom is there still any way to still get a cool or set? saw these in a car at a show and hoping i could find them still. Any help would be great -Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Yes, we are down to 3 RED Solstice Cooler\Travel bags,
and 30 BLACK Solstice cooler\travel bags
once these are sold, it will be like our cars NO LONGER MANUFACTURE.
The price is $59.00 and includes shipping, but ONLY to the 48 states, Alaska and Hawaii will be higher.
The price is $69.00 and includes shipping to CANADA through USPS.

·
Premium Member
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Yes, we are down to 2 RED Solstice Cooler\Travel bags,
and 30 BLACK Solstice cooler\travel bags
once these are sold, it will be like our cars NO LONGER MANUFACTURE.
The price is $59.00 and includes shipping, but ONLY to the 48 states, Alaska and Hawaii will be higher.
The price is $69.00 and includes shipping to CANADA through USPS.

·
Administrator
9,209 Posts
sold out! no more will be made.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.