Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Ordered. Not available yet. But the shirts are in stock. :)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I spect a change in wordrobe will be forth coming. At least Pontiac dealers arn't like Harley shops with a dozen bikes and rows after rows of leather, sweats and collectables! :lol:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Fortimir said:
Solstice Premiums include a dicast car.

Do you think the dicast will be color-coded to your actual car?
(first post - woohoo!)

do we know if the sky will be including that as well, or is it just a pontiac 'thang'?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
swatthefly said:
(first post - woohoo!)

do we know if the sky will be including that as well, or is it just a pontiac 'thang'?
Welcome to this side of the forums swatthefly. :D
The dicast is an extra you get if you get one of the first 1000 Solsti.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Fortimir said:
Solstice Premiums include a dicast car.

Do you think the dicast will be color-coded to your actual car?

I think its really a "you asssemble" plastic model, pain not included! :lol:

·
5,600 Posts
swatthefly said:
(first post - woohoo!)

It is not scientific, but I get the feeling a lot more people prefer the looks of the Sky over the Solstice. I can't believe they would make a diecast model of the Solstice and then not make one for the Sky. I think the reason we don't see one yet is because the Solstice was announced for production long before the Sky was.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
One thing is that a lot of people still don't realize is that the new Saturn will not be anything like the old Saturn. It's still a name to people... the sky looks great for a Saturn... and in fact looks much cooler than many cars on the road to day...

...but there is something extra-appealing to me about the Solstice.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
I think the sky vs solstice polls last conducted showed a definite solstice preference.

Several other sites are about 50-50 or 55% toward the Sky, and of course it is superior on skyroadster.

The Solstice comes out in about 2-3 months, and we STILL can't buy a diecast model.

If the Sky comes out in January 06, don't expect diecast models until October.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts