Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having Solstice dreams?

I had one last night. I dreamed that the steel pegs that go from the ends of the two wings at the back of the top (weren't we calling those the flying buttresses for a while?) into the deck had come loose and were swinging back and forth while I was driving, cutting curved grooves into each side of the deck of my Sly Solstice. Terrible dream.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Yeah actually about 2 weeks ago I was dreaming of having my Black Solstice and a 2007 Trans Am (with Ram Air) sitting outside my house just waiting to be driven. :)

·
Registered
767 Posts
About a month ago, I woke up in a cold sweat about 4AM. I dreamed I had just picked up my new Solstice and left it parked in front of my house. I came back out and it had been stolen. In my dream, I hadn't even transferred my insurance and was out the entire cost of the car. I had a hard time getting back to sleep after that!

·
Registered
121 Posts
This is funny, that it looks like several of us have had Solstice dreams.

I dreamed that I got my Solstice and that I was showing it to my parents. Mom was driving it, Dad was in the passenger seat and I was in the back seat. Hmmmm. Anyway, we were trapped in a parking garage because we couldn't make a turn radius to get out.

We are all spending WAY too much time thinking about our Solsti. ;)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
:glol: I think people are in serious need of GM getting these cars out already. If they take too much longer, I fear some forum members may have to be institutionalized! :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
936 Posts
I dreamed I got my Solstice and every babe that worked at Hooters wanted me so I got a Solstice limmo so they could all go with me and they couldn't keep their hands off me. Then the wife woke me up :( .

Ok not really but I enjoyed it while I was typing it. :)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
ateam_77 said:
I dreamed I got my Solstice and every babe that worked at Hooters wanted me so I got a Solstice limmo so they could all go with me and they couldn't keep their hands off me. Then the wife woke me up :( .

Ok not really but I enjoyed it while I was typing it. :)
Solstice limmo, all I can imagine is the AMC Gremlin limmo in Wayne's World! :eek: :glol:

Filled with hooters girls of course! :thumbs: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts