Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this Sunday, after I go pick it up from the original owner in PA. Looks just like the one at the fair, and the guy sold it a current market value (and very little over what he paid, so I am happy with the deal.)

Looking forward to any N. TX gatherings and dyno days and what have you. See y'all soon! :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
N. Texas meets

Greetings, We are trying to get interest in a meet at Texas Motor Speedway on Nov. 12th @ noon. But only have about 5+ responding. Did you get the info on the Hilton Head reception on Nov 4,5,6?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...Nov 12th

may be a bit hard to talk the wife into...it is our 11th anniversary and we have plans for the evening already. Not sure if a trip to a car event would be appealing to her (although it is going to be her car : ). I'll see what I can do.

Hilton Head sounds fun, but I haven't looked at the details alot.

·
Registered
141 Posts
JCRRPZ sold his car

Good Luck. I passed on paying a premium on a car with 1000 miles. I'll wait a few more weeks (or more) for mine @ MSRP.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was our plan too...

but after finding out it would most likely be 2006 before our turn came up, we decided that there is a point where other expenses (like carpooling in a 400hp Cadillac!) will start to offset the "premium".

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
$$ISKING said:
Good Luck. I passed on paying a premium on a car with 1000 miles. I'll wait a few more weeks (or more) for mine @ MSRP.
He did? how do you know? With all those comments about being a fish tank with the leaks, I hope he had it fixed at the dealer before he sold it. I would hate to have someone buy it than have to take it to be fixed.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Makes sense

04CTSVforMe said:
but after finding out it would most likely be 2006 before our turn came up, we decided that there is a point where other expenses (like carpooling in a 400hp Cadillac!) will start to offset the "premium".
If I lived in a climate where I could drive it now, I would do the same. However cars deliveried to the Northeast (like mine) now are going to be expensive "garage filler" until Spring time!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts