Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi, I have not heard from others in the OKISS group for several years. Our last get together was about three years ago, toured wineries in southern Indiana and toured the French Lick hotel.

·
Registered
112 Posts
If I remember correctly current owners are in Anderson, Lafayette, Greensburg, Portland, Milford, Hobart, Fort Wayne, Rensselaer, Georgetown, and Indianapolis in Indiana. I know of one in Lexington Kentucky, and there is a bunch in Ohio. We are pretty scattered. I'm in the Lafayette area and I know there are two others I see on a periodic basis, Tippecanoe county has about 120,000 people.

We normally get down in your area a few times a year, we like to drive the river roads from Evansville to Corydon. Our favorite place to stay, Leavenworth Inn, in Leavenworth, closed early this year though.

I have a list of emails of Kappa owners in Indiana, I'll ping the list and see who is still driving a Kappa.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I pinged the twenty-two people I know of that have Kappas. Two email addresses were no longer valid, one sold his car, and nine have replied they still have their car and would like to do a meet.

I'm working on a multi day run to see a few sights and drive some of the curves in southern Indiana. I'm thinking of middle of May right now.

Tim.

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
It's great you are thinking of getting some events going. The kappa community has a bunch of great people that enjoy driving our cars. Hopefully you can get something going. If possible I will attempt attending. Summer gets pretty busy since our MKC group does a cruise about every other weekend and then there's the national meet. Keep planning!

·
Registered
19 Posts
We're in Noblesville, IN... will keep watch for some dates and hopefully the calendar let's us join the group. I've seen at least 5 other sols around here (including a couple coupes), but always traveling a different direction and haven't been able to chat with any of them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts