Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Nick, I feel the need to comment here. Instead of spamming this forum with constant drivel as you have, saying "PMs replied to" and such, why not show us a few product pictures and the results of your product on various cars.

That would certainly be a lot less aggravating for us than posts that do nothing to promote your brand. You DO want to promote your brand don't you?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Nick, I feel the need to comment here. Instead of spamming this forum with constant drivel as you have, saying "PMs replied to" and such, why not show us a few product pictures and the results of your product on various cars.

That would certainly be a lot less aggravating for us than posts that do nothing to promote your brand. You DO want to promote your brand don't you?
Bob,

I understand your viewpoint and I apologize if it's an inconvenience to you. We pay fees to advertise as a supporting vendor here on the forum. We keep the bumps to a minimum only to make our threads visible to new members. It's a fairly common practice for supporting vendors.

We are actively searching for a Pontiac Solstice here in St. Louis to use for product comparison shots and installation videos, but it takes time to find an owner willing to let us borrow their vehicle.

We are happy to be a part of this community, and we provide helpful information about lighting technology despite not having these comparison shots available.

Additionally, we aren't just here to sell products and promote our brand. We take pride in becoming a part of the community and getting to know members better :grouphug:

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
DD,
I am looking for super bright LED s I can use to illuminate my under hood paint. Can you recommend something?

I am thinking about tiny spot lights or strobes that can be mounted to the firewall and be inconspicuous when not in operation.

Thanks
Rob if your doing strobes why not add a small Disco Ball for the full effect ! :lol:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
You guys should look into doing stuff for the Saturn sky also. Same architecture as the Solstice. Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
We definitely have LED replacements available for the Sky, it's just not something we have listed on the site right now. I will talk with our team and see if we can have Saturn added back to the site.

Thank you,
Nick C.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have these same lights for undercabinet lights in our kitchen. They work much better than the puck lights we had for years.
The only problem I see with these lights is exterior application going down the road could attract unwanted attention. Blue is illegal anywhere on the exterior of a vehicle, law enforcement only. Red is illegal on the front of a vehicle.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I have these same lights for undercabinet lights in our kitchen. They work much better than the puck lights we had for years.
The only problem I see with these lights is exterior application going down the road could attract unwanted attention. Blue is illegal anywhere on the exterior of a vehicle, law enforcement only. Red is illegal on the front of a vehicle.
Correct! We typically recommend leaving them on for shows & parking lots. For many of our products, they are designed with RGBW LEDs. The "W" portion being an integrated white LED, which produces a true-white color so you can remain completely road legal.

Grille lighting is definitely a more show-focused, cosmetic addition.

Thanks!
Nick C.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts