Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No surprise, but I believe it is the first real "for sale" add for a solstice (not counting the ebay stuff).

Link:
Cars.com Solstice Ad

asking price: $31,000

·
Registered
50 Posts
Autotrader.com

Had not been to Autotrader for a while
There are almost 30 adds for Solstice

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Guy selling for 33k :rolleyes: appears to be a sales guy who claims to own the car himself....hum.

YOU MUST ONLY ASK FOR MIKE RUIZ...NO ONE ELSE CAN SELL YOU THIS CAR IT IS ACTUALLY MY OWN PERSONAL VEHICLE
Also they put pictures of the 2002 concept car :rolleyes:

Last 3 cars owned by are Elhart Pontiac GMC Jeep, VIN 648, 532, 485. Something seems fishy there, don't think 3 people at same dealer backed out. Unless this is another case of cars not really for sale getting auto-loaded into these car for sale systems like Autotrader.

2006 Pontiac Solstice $33,986
2006 Pontiac Solstice $31,000
2006 Pontiac Solstice $28,000
2006 Pontiac Solstice $27,500
2006 Pontiac Solstice $25,000
2006 Pontiac Solstice $25,000
2006 Pontiac Solstice $24,675

·
5,641 Posts
SCISOLSTICE said:
This all was a hoax check past post. SMALL DEALER

Not me.

I haven't comented on Cars.com. Yet. I was in on the Auto Trader thread, where others did great work to "bust the myth".

·
5,641 Posts
mceb said:
Guy selling for 33k :rolleyes: appears to be a sales guy who claims to own the car himself....hum.
All of Dan Wolf's Cars.com ads list Mr. Ruiz as the contact person.

And there was nothing in the rules that said the Internet Sales Manager at a dealership couldn't have their Cousin order a car, just an immediate family member was ineligible. ;)

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
this could once again be an auto load to the inventory of the internet listings for the dealerships for autotrader.com...I bet it is the same for cars.com as well......I personally chatted email with elhart dealership...none of his cars listed were for sale, all were presold.......the ones on autotrader.com....with a few exceptions were auto loaded by the dealerships....to the website...regardless if they had been presold or not...only two or three that actually showed a listed sales price...which included the premium mark up were REAL cars for sale.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts