Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
one of the first 1000. Sly with ebony leather. ac, power, convenience, 6 disc with monsoon and xm, anti-locks, limited slip, floor mats, polished wheels. Every option available for a first 1000 except smoker's. I do not yet have a VIN but will post it when I receive it. I am located in Charleston, Il. which is 2 hrs. east of St. Louis on 70, 2 hours west of Indy on 70 and 3 hours south of Chicago. Please call Jason at 217-276-6018 or email me at [email protected] . If you decide to buy the car I will take a $500.00 deposit. My bank would be willing to hold it in escrow until you come to pick up the car if you like or tell me what makes you rest easy. I will have the title in hand once I recieve the car. With Il. tax plus title, etc. I will be in it for right at $27,000. I would be willing to take $30,000.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Since this is one of the EOP cars just making sure you know that it has to be you who takes delivery of the car if you don't reject it I believe according to the EOP rules. Once you take delivery you can then sell it however. Just making sure you knew this before you hit a snag in the process.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I am totally aware that I have to pay for it from the dealer first. Thank you for your helpfulness, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts