Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#726 of 1000 Solstice for Sale

Info Edited by admin until situation clarified. See end post.

PLEASE READ REGARDING RULES OF THIS SECTION:
Welcome to the vehicle For Sale thread. This section is intended for private individuals and supporting dealers to advertise cars for sale, and discuss cars for sale. Please be advised of the following rules when participating in this forum.

Commerical Posting

Only Supporting Dealers and Vendors, who have paid for the exclusive rights to advertise on this forum, may commercially advertise vehicles, products, and services for sale. Any commercial posting done by members who are not a Supporting Dealer/Vendor will have their post deleted.

Individuals/businesses who wish to become a supporting dealer/vendor may contact Troy Roberts, the site administrator, for further information.

For more details on commercial posting rules, please refer to the following link:
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=16686&postcount=7

Private For Sale ads

Individuals may place for sale adds to sell their own vehicles and other items. They may not use the forum to promote sales/services beyond that.

Disputes on Transactions
The Forum allows members to post regarding a bad transaction with a vendor or another Forum member, but only after they have made a reasonable effort to resolve the issue offline. Then, when a post is made outlining the problem, the post must be factual and may not deteriorate into a rant or a vendor/tuner/member-bashing exercise.

We leave such threads open as long as they conform with Forum rules/guidelines and in order to give all sides in an issue the opportunity to comment. Then, the threads are locked and archived for future reference.

The matter may not be addressed in multiple threads or revisited with the same already-posted information on subsequent days.

Ettiquette for posting
It is inappropriate to throw cold water on the For Sale theads posted by other members or a vendor by attacking the price or quality of the [SOLSTICE], parts or service being offered for sale or suggesting alternate sources for the item.

If you don’t like the price or the item being offered, move on.

It boils down to this: If your contribution to a For Sale thread does not advance the sale of the item being offered, you’re probably in the way and shouldn’t be in the thread. If you don’t like the deal, you should take it to e-mail or IMs.

NOTE TO USERS OF THE FOR SALE SECTION

All postings are not for discussion. This section can be thought of as an online classified ad.

All transactions are "caveat emptor" (let the buyer beware), and it is the responsibility of the buyer to research their sale. RESEARCH, QUESTIONS NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE SALE POSTED, DISCUSSION OF 'FAIR PRICE', ETC. CONDUCTED WITHIN A FOR SALE THREAD ARE CONSIDERED THROWING COLD WATER ON THE SALE AND ARE NOT ALLOWED. There are many sources for researching and discussion such topics. Just don't do it here.

If you believe other Forum members are in jeopardy because of the seller's offer, notify a moderator.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Why are you getting selling? :(

·
Registered
120 Posts
Bad grammer.

It should read "Why are you selling?"

Need to check these things before hitting submit. :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
ATReincke said:
Bad grammer.

It should read "Why are you selling?"

Need to check these things before hitting submit. :)
After I submit my post I almost always have to go back and edit for typos or something.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Seller should then note the forum rules specifically prohibiting this type activity. I am reporting your post to the mods. You can be welcomed as a supporting dealer if you are willing to go through the proper process.

·
Registered
214 Posts
It could be that another first 1000 has fallen into the hands of someone who may not have played by the rules.

·
Registered
976 Posts
annagrote15 said:
I have #726 of the first 1000 Solstices for sale. It is Red and pretty well equipped. Sticker Price is $23980 and we are selling for $2500 over MSRP if anyone is interested in more detail let me know.

Are you a supporting dealer of this forum?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
annagrote15 said:
Why wouldnt I be selling?
I thought that was a fair question... Why answer it like that? :leaving:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and as to the rules, I apologize. Just because I work at a dealership doesnt mean I am a dealer. There is a car here...I want to be the one to sell it. And that is all individual. Can take my post off if you want, report, whatever....just wanted to know if anyone wanted one of the first 1000 solstices. The place where I work had nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
976 Posts
annagrote15 said:
This is an individual post, however the car has never been titled. It has 89 miles on it.
If you are a salesperson , it is my understanding that you represent the dealership, the same as I represent the dealership I work for. I am not allowed to post my cars for sale, or even post which dealership I work for, as MY DEALER is not a spporting vendor.

However, if you would like to become a supporting vendor, contact troy. I am sure that at $2500 over MSRP, you can afford to become a supporting vendor.

·
Registered
976 Posts
annagrote15 said:
and as to the rules, I apologize. Just because I work at a dealership doesnt mean I am a dealer. There is a car here...I want to be the one to sell it. And that is all individual. Can take my post off if you want, report, whatever....just wanted to know if anyone wanted one of the first 1000 solstices. The place where I work had nothing to do with it.
As a sidenote, you might want to check with your program listings about the First 1k program, you can't sell that vehicle as a new vehicle to anyone but the ORIGINAL BUYER, then you have to fax a confirmation to Solstice HQ, or they will throw a fit. And I am pretty sure they would throw a fit about you selling it for over MSRP. Everything you are doing is against not only forum rules, but also the rules of the First 1k Exclusive program.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Consistency is the key, I guess! ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.