Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
I'll buy a few if we do. Rob?? and I think we should look into maybe t-shirts too. we had them made for the C3 forum a couple years ago and they were a big hit. I already mentioned business cards but that didn't seem to win over any hearts. We had them on the C3 and I still have a good size stack but it was nice to pass them out to fellow owners.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
OK, I can make these decals if you'd like. Which is the most desired way?
Cut vinyl in a contrasting car colors? Like, Black, White, Silver...
Or Static Cling on White or Clear?
Or magnetic?
And how big or small do you want them? Blatant or subtle?
I do all sorts of vinyl work. Give me more specifics and I already have the Solstice & Sky images and typestyles.
Been doing some Coupe decals with custom VIN #'s for a few 3-4 years for the members. I've also done our regionals decals and sponsored the windshield numbered decals for this years Nationals.
Just PM me specifics and we can get rolling!! Hope this helps.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have a Coupe decal from STVZ CARZ, top quality! If he does a forum decal, it will be money well spent. I will buy whatever is designed.

·
Super Moderator
16,236 Posts
I like the idea. I would prefer a cling over something that uses an adhesive. That way I can apply it (them) when I want. Like at a car show or on the WR without gunking up the finish.

In my case, it would be nice to have the forum logo / link and a second optional sticker with

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f62/punisher-65168/

http: // www.solsticeforum.com / forum/f62/punisher-65168

on it. :devil:

·
Super Moderator
16,236 Posts
Another advantage to a static cling type is if you see a solstice in a parking lot you can leave it as a contact
"card" maybe with the backing on and a note on the back. (Or be bold and sticker them) No.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Good idea!:agree: :agree: :agree:

·
Premium Member
3,111 Posts
I have a Coupe decal from STVZ CARZ, top quality! If he does a forum decal, it will be money well spent. I will buy whatever is designed.
:agree::agree::agree:

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
That's funny. My youngest son is or was bigtime into call of duty and my mom got him a cammo vinyl sticker that said Call Of Duty for his wall. the letters are a foot high. pretty cool.

·
Registered
363 Posts
If work needs to be done, my career involves a good amount of graphic design, and I've designed images for print in the past, so this is well within my skillset. If STVZ is still going to do it then I will remain patient.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Back in the early 90's my brother worked at a motorcycle shop called cycle shack and they sponsored us while we raced motocross. we had a rather big sticker that said cycle shack on the top, had a guy on a dirtbike in the middle and racing on the bottom and it was about the size of a sheet of paper and the whole thing was cut out by an exacto knife ( automated ofcourse ) and it came out great. Now they have lasers and all that to cut it and it's cool what some places can do. I don't want anything on my paint but I'd take something medium sized on my window and it would be cool if we could have an outline of the car. But whatever they decide, I'm ready.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts