Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there is any interest in a static cling Solstice Forum decal that could be placed on the inside of the car's windshield.

I would buy one and display it.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Not on my window, thanks.

I would prefer a license plate frame.

It must not cover any part of the license plate, due to laws in some or many states.

Obviously it should have the internet address on it.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Working on stuff like that. Mr. Brentil has taken up the task of getting us some cool SF items.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
And brentil has enlisted me to put my artistic skills to good use. :D

I have posted both of these before, but...

here is an idea that I came up with for a windshield decal:

and also a rough preliminary sketch of a t-shirt design:

·
Registered
36 Posts
The solstice drawing looks really good in that decal. But I would recommend a different font. It just doesn't do it for me.

Only my opinion (constructive criticism) ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
red61985 said:
The solstice drawing looks really good in that decal. But I would recommend a different font. It just doesn't do it for me.

Only my opinion (constructive criticism) ;)

I agree, I like the drawing. Is it possible to slant the letters to give the impression of motion?

I just hope my car gets here before the decal. Thanks for the info, everyone.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
use to be a member of a mustang forum which had all the stuff....for the car....same as is being tried here.....make the decal smaller for sure.....and love the idea of the license plate frame.....would do that over the decal as to not block the windows.... ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
I like the window decal. If it's any smaller people will have to squint to read it. Besides, since it's on the passenger side it wont get in your way.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sun blocker?

Since the visors are said to be small, why not make a stick on sun blocker at the top of the windshield? Letter it any way you want - Solstice - Solstice Forum - whatever.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
As MCEB mentioned we're working on stuff now. Don't want to promise anything incase it doesn't work out, but we're trying to do it. Once I know things are in the good I'll make some official announcements and get things rolling.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I definately like the window decal.... I'm not sure yet on my stand with the tee.....

·
Registered
191 Posts
one other thing... for those of us that were not fortunate enough to get one of the first 1k.... how about a keychain?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Static stickers would ship easier than tee-shirts etc. Like the hat idea. What about "My other car is a Solstice" with a cool pic so when you're driving he "grocery getter" folks will know you've got one. May make the connection between forum members...... you know, your all dressed up for your trip to the WALMART SUPERSTORE and you see a Pontiac Vibe with a "My other car is a SOLSTICE... www.solsticeforum.com" sticker. Then you can say "HEY KYSol" :grouphug:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
KYSol said: What about [a bumper sticker showing] "My other car is a Solstice"

Looks like Y.T. might have to buy two of those stickers, one for each Solstice. He is contemplating taking delivery on his original purchase of #93, and he's already been driving #116 that he bought from Karen1506 October 15. Geez, some people have TERRIBLE problems!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts