Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a chop I did of the Sol several months ago but never posted it here. I wasn't too keen on the kidney grills so I wanted to see what an open air dam might make the car look like. There are sure to be aftermarket replacements many of which will not retain the original design elements.

:thumbs: or :nono: ?

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
One Aftermarket Replacement I Can Think Of Is The Sky. :nono:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I think you did post that one before. Mebbe someone else did a similar chop. With all due respect, I don't particularly like it. Looks like a happy face to me. Almost cartoon-ish, like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man from 'Ghostbusters'

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Not a bad look but it needs a Kamm tail ala Opel GT to finish it off.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Slipstream said:
This is a chop I did of the Sol several months ago but never posted it here. I wasn't too keen on the kidney grills so I wanted to see what an open air dam might make the car look like. There are sure to be aftermarket replacements many of which will not retain the original design elements.

:thumbs: or :nono: ?
See if you can put this front end on the Sol. It's an RX8 that will be coming out and was spied out on the street by Road and Track mag.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
summersolstice said:
See if you can put this front end on the Sol. It's an RX8 that will be coming out and was spied out on the street by Road and Track mag.
Gm's already done it for us. :lol: :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
The open mouth front looks an awfull lot like my 2000 Miata.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts