Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Vintage Races are coming up the weekend of Sept 17/18 at Elkart Lake, WI. Anyone interested in having a little get together and sharing in some classic cars and races, or as my racing friends affectionately call, "wine and cheese racing"? It would REALLY be nice if some lucky ones that have their cars already could be there and show them off to those of us still salavating for ours! There is also an opputunity to tour your cars on the track (for a small fee of course, registration required, I think).

This is Road America's fiftieth anniversary. What a great opputunity to see decades of classic sport cars and show all the Miata guys what a real roadster should be!

Suggest Sunday Sept 18th, turn one parking area behind grandstands (usually pretty open), say around 10AM? I'm open for other ideas.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Watkins Glen

Sorry to piggyback, but curious if anyone with a Solstice is going to the Vintage Race at the Glen this weekend??

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Both of those vintage races will be short a reported (by C&D) $2 million in vintage race cars that were involved in a little too much bump and grind (see pics in Oct issue)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts