Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just received my new Solstice pictured GM card today. Now I get to look at the Solstice everytime I earn points towards one.

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Delnari said:
I just received my new Solstice pictured GM card today. Now I get to look at the Solstice everytime a earn points toward one.
That is cool. Mine has a GM logo on a blue background. MaybeI should "lose" my card and request a new one. :devil:

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have the GM Platinum card and I ask if they could send me one with the Solstice picture on there. The person I spoke with had to search a bit on how to do it, but then ordered me a new card with the solstice picture on it. Two weeks later I got an letter saying that my account is not eligible for the card.

How stupid is that? Why wouldn't they let me have a card with a picture on it.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I tried to get one as well but was denied, lack of credit history :(

·
Registered
114 Posts
the picture aside, which card is the best to get to earn points? if you work for a company that is a GM partner, is there a different card then the regular consumer card that makes points earning easier?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Priceless new card!

Delnari said:
I just received my new Solstice pictured GM card today. Now I get to look at the Solstice everytime I earn points towards one.
Can you scan your card image and post on here for all to see how cool it looks?

Ps of course take out your name and card numbers :glol:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
SolsticeDesire said:
I have the GM Platinum card and I ask if they could send me one with the Solstice picture on there. The person I spoke with had to search a bit on how to do it, but then ordered me a new card with the solstice picture on it. Two weeks later I got an letter saying that my account is not eligible for the card.

How stupid is that? Why wouldn't they let me have a card with a picture on it.
That's the same issue I was given too.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Marc NY said:

Do a search for GM Card threads started by me. Iposted the image several months

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Delnari said:
What card do you have? I joined when GM first came out with the program. Years later they tried to get me to switch to a new program. I did not. My card earns a max of $500.00 per year and has a 5% earnings. If I recall correctly, the new program allows unlimited points yearly but at a much lower rate. There are also redemption limits on the new cards.

·
Registered
350 Posts
PubliusE said:
What card do you have? I joined when GM first came out with the program. Years later they tried to get me to switch to a new program. I did not. My card earns a max of $500.00 per year and has a 5% earnings. If I recall correctly, the new program allows unlimited points yearly but at a much lower rate. There are also redemption limits on the new cards.
The new card give unlimited anual earnings at 5% of purchases. The problem is that you are only allowed to redeam $1000 on the Solstice. I think that it works out better to have the old card. I have $2500 and can't use it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
GM Card Benefits

Can the card rewards be applied to the Saturn Sky? After hearing about the dealer markups, I'm kinda turned off by the Pontiac dealers greed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
:devil: GM card does not include the Saturn car line.
If the card only lets you build up a maximum of $1000, better make a good deal with your local Pontiac salesman.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
jack_kow said:
:devil: GM card does not include the Saturn car line.
If the card only lets you build up a maximum of $1000, better make a good deal with your local Pontiac salesman.
You can build up more then $1000 GM Card points, you are just limited to spending $1000 on the Solstice.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Marc NY said:

Welcome to the forum Marc! (Good to see another WNY'er!) :thumbs:

Blocking out name and numbers is optional IMO! :lol: ;)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have the Platinum Master Card and had them send me the new Solstice cards to replace my old plain card.

Here is what the Solstice card looks like.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Delnari said:
I have the Platinum Master Card and had them send me the new Solstice cards to replace my old plain card.

Here is what the Solstice card looks like.

I tried to get my card replaced with the solstice and they did not know what I was talking about. Who did you contact?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts