·
Registered
1,083 Posts
does anyone know the part # for gmpp intake heatshield??? thank you:yesnod:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Rear Wheel Splash Shields (liners)

I've searched this entire thread but can't find part numbers for the rear wheel splash shields (wheel well liners). Anybody have that information? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I've searched this entire thread but can't find part numbers for the rear wheel splash shields (wheel well liners). Anybody have that information? Any help is appreciated.
Not seeing the specific part numbers but GM parts direct says the front two are called "fender" liners and are of course different by side and by engine type due to the cooling ports. The rear two are referred to as quarter panel "wheelhouse" liners.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anybody know the part number for the interior plastic trim above the windshield that goes from A pillar to A pillar? The piece that is removable only after removing both sunvisors? And how do I know if the interior trim color is ebony or gray?

Can you confirm if the part number for gray is 15254355, ebony 15254354

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not seeing the specific part numbers but GM parts direct says the front two are called "fender" liners and are of course different by side and by engine type due to the cooling ports. The rear two are referred to as quarter panel "wheelhouse" liners.
Thanks a bunch for the info. Search for Solstice wheelhouse liners yields no results either, even on google. As much as I hate to, I guess I'll have to make a trip to the dealership.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Thanks a bunch for the info. Search for Solstice wheelhouse liners yields no results either, even on google. As much as I hate to, I guess I'll have to make a trip to the dealership.
Just call the dealer and tell them that's the part your asking for but I think you'll find they'll be cheaper on the GM parts direct site. Prices ranged from 20 to 49 depending on the one you need. The lower priced ones were the wheelhouse liners.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
ok so I have read all 10 pages and I didnt see what I was looking for. Sorry if i missed it. I am looking for the part number for the gray piece behind the seats that has the flaps in it.

·
Administrator
9,243 Posts
ok so I have read all 10 pages and I didnt see what I was looking for. Sorry if i missed it. I am looking for the part number for the gray piece behind the seats that has the flaps in it.
I presume you mean the partition behind the seats .. :dunno:

The part number for trim with premium sound - 25823465

Without premium sound - 15916408

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I presume you mean the partition behind the seats .. :dunno:

The part number for trim with premium sound - 25823465

Without premium sound - 15916408
He says grey but he means the silver cross over with the top flaps in it.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
sorry i am color blind so it looks grey to me lol. but thats it with the flaps

·
Administrator
9,243 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
He says grey but he means the silver cross over with the top flaps in it.
sorry i am color blind so it looks grey to me lol. but thats it with the flaps
Ahh ... sorry .. that part number is 25883229 and its called 'rear wheel house'
GM Parts Direct: Your direct source for Genuine GM Parts
GM Parts Direct OEM Catalog:
Rear body and floor, Rear body, Upper panel, PANEL, part number 25883229, MSRP - $484.49, GM parts direct price - $297.28

·
Registered
22 Posts
_

solstice GXP instrument panel gauge cluster: 10395203

verified by removing mine and reading the label, then ordering a replacement on "gm parts direct"

now when revving past 6k the needle actually comes back rather than goes to the bottom of the tach

i also tried a non-gxp instrument cluster and it works fine as well, and even has the "boost" display - though the speedo only goes to 140 instead of 160 - also, even on a GXP, the base instrument cluster still boots up and says "solstice" instead of "solstice gxp"

found that out because a "base" instrument cluster was ordered by mistake

also, the mileage is NOT stored in the instrument cluster, but in the BCM, swapping the instrument panel gauge cluster did NOT alter the mileage

_

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Would Anybody Know The Part Number For A N/a Front Bumper, No Grills, No Lights, Just The Bumper... Or If Any One As A (cool) Silver Front Bumper There Getting Rid Of I'd Like To Take It Off Your Hands N/a Or Gxp...thank You.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Would Anybody Know The Part Number For A N/a Front Bumper, No Grills, No Lights, Just The Bumper... Or If Any One As A (cool) Silver Front Bumper There Getting Rid Of I'd Like To Take It Off Your Hands N/a Or Gxp...thank You.
4 months after purchasing my 2006 N/A, I clipped the garage with my front bumper and had to have it replaced. I beleive all that was replaced was the "front bumper cover" (facia), no other parts listed on the work order. Part Number then (7/25/06) was 89025064.

GM Parts Direct: Your direct source for Genuine GM Parts
GM Parts Direct OEM Catalog:
Collision Catalog - 2006 - Pontiac - Solstice
Front bumper and grille, Bumper and components, Bumper cover, Bumper cover - W/o turbo - W/o turbo, year 06 - 08, part number 89025064 verified, MSRP - $372.68, GM parts direct price - $228.68

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
THAT'S GREAT THANKS ALOT "AWHATSTICE"... :thumbs:

·
Registered
345 Posts
need parts for 2008 gxp

Hi
would anyone know the part number for the rubber air deflector and the rubber panel that connects to the front bumper Cover (nose) right under the front plate?

If you hit a parking curb its the first parts to get scratched

thanks

141 - 160 of 192 Posts