Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Solstice Coupe Merlow Jewel Metallic, Auto, Base coupe
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the GPX seats from a convertible will bolt into a 2009 base coupe? Is the electrical connection there for the seat height adjuster? Looking to replace my seats with GPX seats... Thanks...

·
Registered
834 Posts
I have put leather base convertible seats in my coupe, they were a straight swap

·
Administrator
9,484 Posts
Does anyone know if the GPX seats from a convertible will bolt into a 2009 base coupe? Is the electrical connection there for the seat height adjuster? Looking to replace my seats with GPX seats... Thanks...
The seats are interchangeable, but if you do not have the height adjuster now the connection will probably not be there.

·
Registered
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP Mean Yellow Auto
7 Posts
Not all GXP comes with the height adjuster. Mine doesn’t and really wish it did.

Anyone wired one up? If there is already a thread sorry in advance.

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious
1,536 Posts
I have a set of leather GXP seats (with red stitching) for sale, thus out of the car already. The Driver's side has the seat lifter and corresponding front mount switch.
I could go and take a picture of the wiring harness for you if you think it would help ya? (specifically the wiring harness connectors)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts