Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Brian said:
cool, but why would they show it as a coupe and not the convertable?
Game may have been written a while ago or they just like it better? Coupe concept was 2002 or 2003 I think.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
The reason they put the Coupe in is a fairly easy answer. When they model teh cars they need a complete car to base the images off of. And as we all know there are next to no Roadster roof images in existance. GM would never allow the game to come out before the car, with a roof that would more then likely never look like what they gave them as a design 2 years ago.

·
Registered
182 Posts
brentil said:
The reason they put the Coupe in is a fairly easy answer. When they model teh cars they need a complete car to base the images off of. And as we all know there are next to no Roadster roof images in existance. GM would never allow the game to come out before the car, with a roof that would more then likely never look like what they gave them as a design 2 years ago.

Ok, but i remember that they were adding cars up until just a few weeks before the release of the game, (a few people got mad that there were current japanese cars but the c6 was left out) and i see no reason that they could not have had the production solstice in there. But it really doesn't matter that much, I am just happy that the solstice is in their period.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Brian said:
Ok, but i remember that they were adding cars up until just a few weeks before the release of the game, (a few people got mad that there were current japanese cars but the c6 was left out) and i see no reason that they could not have had the production solstice in there. But it really doesn't matter that much, I am just happy that the solstice is in their period.
See, you're assuming there are any Solsti in existance right now with roofs on them. I'm still betting the roof is an optional accessory that will come out in Sept with the Chrome wheels. :D :willy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts