Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey has anyone out there in MA got their Solstice yet? I am a non-F1K but I just got a call from my dealer saying the car is on a train and should be here next week. Have they started delivering non F1K cars yet?

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
819 Posts
The answers to your questions are Yes :yesnod: and Yes. :yesnod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
A train?

trevor said:
Hey has anyone out there in MA got their Solstice yet? I am a non-F1K but I just got a call from my dealer saying the car is on a train and should be here next week. Have they started delivering non F1K cars yet?

I thought NE was truck delivery?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It might be a truck delievery. I just heard it was being delivered and then just kind of tuned out, thinking about all the fun I would have.

About how long did it take to get your car to MA once you heard it was being delivered?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
I'm in RI. #1129 was bayed for 2 weeks. Transport hold for one. No sign of it this week. deluke in CT had a sol go from hold to delivered in a day however.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
zcellar said:
I'm in RI. #1129 was bayed for 2 weeks. Transport hold for one. No sign of it this week. deluke in CT had a sol go from hold to delivered in a day however.

It seems to take forever to get a car shipped once its built. My was produced 9/19. QC released 9/24, then released to ship 9/30.
As of today it has not shipped. This seems like a long wait since being built to shipping them. According to some members it takes 3 weeks or more after it is shipped. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
trevor said:
Hey has anyone out there in MA got their Solstice yet? I am a non-F1K but I just got a call from my dealer saying the car is on a train and should be here next week. Have they started delivering non F1K cars yet?

Thanks
Your car is NOT GOING BY TRAIN!!! It is being Trucked Only to Ma. these dealers are giving out wrong info !!! Take it from me I KNOW TRUCK ONLY TO NEW ENGLAND.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
zcellar said:
trevor said:
Hey has anyone out there in MA got their Solstice yet? I am a non-F1K but I just got a call from my dealer saying the car is on a train and should be here next week. Have they started delivering non F1K cars yet?

I thought NE was truck delivery?
IT IS! :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
zcellar said:
I'm in RI. #1129 was bayed for 2 weeks. Transport hold for one. No sign of it this week. deluke in CT had a sol go from hold to delivered in a day however.
These cars can come off hold in 10 min. after you call . I would assume alot of these will come off hold this week. Sol in CT made it to the Trucking Companys lot(inventory), ready to put on carrier to leave for CT. then got put on hold, if it only left 10 min sooner he was all set. I gave out a phone number to some, but people are calling 2-3 times aday, they are starting to get ticked. I think if you call every other day or at most once a day they will settle down, but don't call more that once a day. Or they will stop giving out info. I know it's hard to do but I want you people to continue to be able to get info.

My car was on hold last Monday 10-3, off hold Wed 10-5, back on Thursday Morning 10-6 and off again Thursday night 10-6 and shipped early morning 10/7, got to my dealers at 10:00 in the morning it's a 6 hour drive. from Willmington to Ct.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Andrew Jackson said:
Still waiting
Been on hold in Wilmington for a long time.
Hope its released soon.
1071 COOL
Andrew I would like to think yours will get out this week along with a lot of New England cars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
deluke said:
Andrew I would like to think yours will get out this week along with a lot of New England cars.

From your lips to Gods ears.
I plan on putting up a Instant Garage this weekend.
12x20x8 To hold my solstice this winter.So hopefully it will show up soon.
At least I'll have a place for it when it arrives.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
deluke said:
...I think if you call every other day or at most once a day they will settle down, but don't call more that once a day. Or they will stop giving out info.

Mine is on the Zen transporter. It get's here when it arrives.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Andrew Jackson said:
From your lips to Gods ears.
I plan on putting up a Instant Garage this weekend.
12x20x8 To hold my solstice this winter.So hopefully it will show up soon.
At least I'll have a place for it when it arrives.
Good idea !!! Then your baby will get here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
zcellar said:
deluke said:
...I think if you call every other day or at most once a day they will settle down, but don't call more that once a day. Or they will stop giving out info.

Mine is on the Zen transporter. It get's here when it arrives.
Zcellar you should call them tomorrow, but I would imagine yours should be here by friday also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
cover it

Andrew Jackson said:
From your lips to Gods ears.
I plan on putting up a Instant Garage this weekend.
12x20x8 To hold my solstice this winter.So hopefully it will show up soon.
At least I'll have a place for it when it arrives.
I hope you got the round roof. I have a two car IG with shed roof and have tears from last winters heavy snow. Neighbors with the round had no problem.

PS Cover It has a nice product once you decifer the directions but their customer service is the worst I have ever had from any company.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
zcellar said:
I hope you got the round roof. I have a two car IG with shed roof and have tears from last winters heavy snow. Neighbors with the round had no problem.

PS Cover It has a nice product once you decifer the directions but their customer service is the worst I have ever had from any company.
Yes its a round roof.
And I paid extra for a thicker Mill.
My brother has one ,He's had it 5 Years no problems.
I have a snow rack if it ever gets that bad, seeing as I will be living
it that shed all winter with my Solstice. I will sit in it hang a picture of some nice Warm place on the Door and make beleave I"m driving it.
Like when you were a kid,I've been making all kinds of sounds like (Varoom-Varoom you no tires peeling out stuff like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
zcellar said:
I hope you got the round roof. I have a two car IG with shed roof and have tears from last winters heavy snow. Neighbors with the round had no problem.

PS Cover It has a nice product once you decifer the directions but their customer service is the worst I have ever had from any company.
I'm putting mine in a garage at my church, The priest was willing to rent one garage to me. It should be safe there. Next year I'll probably build a two car garage or get one of those shed garages big enough for two cars. I think you can get one of those shed garage big enough for two cars for around 8,000.00, that's better then paying 25,000.00 to a builder to build a regular garage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
2 fer

deluke said:
I'm putting mine in a garage at my church, The priest was willing to rent one garage to me. It should be safe there. Next year I'll probably build a two car garage or get one of those shed garages big enough for two cars.
I have even seen some ads where 2 singles can be less than 1 double.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
zcellar said:
I have even seen some ads where 2 singles can be less than 1 double.
I went down looking at the shed ones, the're really nice, I just don't want to spend that much this year seeing I'm not working (out on comp.) and probably won't be able to go back to work. But I should get around 90,000.00 for my disability.But I have to wait for a year past the surgery. I don't want to spend any extra money this year, I need to save it for vacations, and vegas and emergencys.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top