Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came from my dealership and find out that you can order the solstice and it will be in 20 days..!!!!!! :D i may be ordering one soon, and have it before christmas, so dont be mad at me lol... anyway the car looks soooooo good in person, damn now i am in love.... with a carr. also i have some photos but i dont know how to attach them. ah and btw the MSRP for the fully equiped is 300,000 pesos or 27,272 dlls
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,838 Posts
when posting a message, scroll down to "Manage Attachments" then look for the file in there! Look forward to seeing them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,665 Posts
Rata87: El carro es muy lindo! Parece mucho a mio. Estoy manejandolo por 7 dias ahora, me encanta. Mira el nombre de mi carro al bajo de este mensaje!

Buen suerte con su compra. $27,272 es el precio con todo? Debes poner una lista con los "extras," OK? Chao.

PS: Que es el numero de VIN? Donde vive usted? En que ciudad esta el carro?

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
well there are 2 packages down here:
the full equipped that i just mentioned has:
convinience package, power package, 4 disc brakes abs, 6 cd stereo, A/C, and leather.
the other package is like 25k dlls and doesnt offer those options.

I really dont know how the dealerships got the Solstices assigned, but those in the dealership where ordered just 20 days ago and all are already sold. But they told me if i place my order today it will arrive between 20 to 30 days.
I live in Monterrey, Mexico.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,665 Posts
So, we're up to $24,025 plus fees, TT&L. No other options, like polished wheels, LSD, floor mats?

Is the $27,272 include any fees & taxes?

Habla usted espanol?

You didn't mention where you live, Curious George wants to know! :)

You will be SO cool driving that gorgeous car around Mexico!

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea the 27, 727 includes all taxes, except for a tax you have to pay every year for having a car in mexico, and its the 3% value of your car. That price includes all the options except polished wheels cuz those are not avaliable , i forgot to mention that it also comes with LSD and the floor mats. All colors are avaliable except the blue and green one too. we get the basics ones; white, black, red and the 2 grays.
As for the 25 450 version is an stripped down one, with no options, just the standard ones,A/C, and floor mats.
Ah and if u look again the album u will c an extra.. i saw in my way to the dealerships, in here there are alot of expensive cars so its weird to c that.
btw again i live in Monterrey, Mexico, or do u want the exact district that is san pedro garza garcia (city), nuevo leon(state), mexico (no need to explain lol)

PS si hablo español, nomas que como no todos entienden prefiero hablar en ingles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,665 Posts
Rata87: thanks for the information! Sorry I missed the city name the first time, I went straight to calculate the MSRP and didn't see it. :)

So, about $1300 over MSRP, not bad. Champion Pontiac of North Houston got me for $3000 over! The scum! They are owned by AutoNation, so I can only hope they go out of business. Would serve them right! Didn't tell me they were going to charge that much until five months after I gave them a deposit.

Anyway, glad to see they are selling well down there. I'm sure you will enjoy yours. Do you like the name I gave mine (see signature below)?

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea its a nice name cuz in spanish people are named like that lol i have 2 friends (girls) with that name. And the prices are not over MSRP here in mexico there are no market adjusments or stuff like that. The only way to sell a car over its price is for someone to buy it and then sell it again so i think is a fair price, cuz there is no car in that category down here except for the MG TF that has stopped from been sell here after MG rover bankrupcy.
And the way they treat you for that charge over msrp sucks, i hope it never happens here in the future.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Attachments for Founding Members only...

dylan01 said:
when posting a message, scroll down to "Manage Attachments" then look for the file in there! Look forward to seeing them.
Nope, attachments are a special privilege reserved for Founding Members only. Those of us who joined after the first 1000 folks signed up are flat out of luck--no attachments. :nonod:

Troy might lift that restriction one day, but that's the way it is at the time of this writing... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Rata87 said:
well there are 2 packages down here:
the full equipped that i just mentioned has:
convinience package, power package, 4 disc brakes abs, 6 cd stereo, A/C, and leather.
the other package is like 25k dlls and doesnt offer those options.

I really dont know how the dealerships got the Solstices assigned, but those in the dealership where ordered just 20 days ago and all are already sold. But they told me if i place my order today it will arrive between 20 to 30 days.
I live in Monterrey, Mexico.
Personally I think the dealer is just blowing smoke. I don't think your going to see it in 20/30 day's. Thats my opinion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i just went to the dealership and the 2 solstices where delivered and they are expecting 2 more coming in 3 weeks. I repeat those 2 solstices where ordered just 24 days ago (you could not order before october, cuz they dont even had the price for the car...). I think its like the mustang, when it first came dealerships got cars(VINs) already assigned, and you had to choose the color if it was avaliable. Also i think thats one of the reasons why Green and Blue are not yet avaliable, may be they are building them later or something. Btw anyone knows when the automatics will be produced? cuz here where i live there is veryyyy heavy traffic and its kind of annoying been stuck in traffic for 1 to 2 hours in a manual.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Rata87 said:
well i just went to the dealership and the 2 solstices where delivered and they are expecting 2 more coming in 3 weeks. I repeat those 2 solstices where ordered just 24 days ago (you could not order before october, cuz they dont even had the price for the car...). I think its like the mustang, when it first came dealerships got cars(VINs) already assigned, and you had to choose the color if it was avaliable. Also i think thats one of the reasons why Green and Blue are not yet avaliable, may be they are building them later or something. Btw anyone knows when the automatics will be produced? cuz here where i live there is veryyyy heavy traffic and its kind of annoying been stuck in traffic for 1 to 2 hours in a manual.
You let us know when you get yours.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top