Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, wouldn't you know. Today I leave for Chicago on a short weekend trip and the Pontiac Dealer is going to have a Solstice on display from 6pm - 10pm. I received a postcard in the mail but it does not state if it is a 1k or a pre production model. :brentil:

·
Registered
4 Posts
What dealer????????????!!!!!!!!!!!
Desert Pontiac. (702) 253-6400, 6400 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146.

I'll be there to check it out. I'm a First 1000 buyer, and I live in Vegas.

I don't know if the one on display is pre-production or a 1k car. I do know that there were at least three buyers in Vegas that qualified for the 1k cars. Two of those buyers chose Sly (including me), and the other buyer chose black. It could be the black one I suppose.

Anyway, I can't wait to get my car. I was in California last week and saw a pre-production black Solstice driving around Santa Monica. It looked suweeeeeet! I'm looking forward to seeing another one up close tonight.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can we get a peek?

Hey VegasSolstice,

We are on first allocation and you will get your car way before we do. Any chance on getting to see it once you get it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
VegasSolstice said:
Desert Pontiac. (702) 253-6400, 6400 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146.

I'll be there to check it out. I'm a First 1000 buyer, and I live in Vegas.

I don't know if the one on display is pre-production or a 1k car. I do know that there were at least three buyers in Vegas that qualified for the 1k cars. Two of those buyers chose Sly (including me), and the other buyer chose black. It could be the black one I suppose.

Anyway, I can't wait to get my car. I was in California last week and saw a pre-production black Solstice driving around Santa Monica. It looked suweeeeeet! I'm looking forward to seeing another one up close tonight.
Thanks, I am in vegas as well and have not seen one in person yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll be heading out to the dealer to check it out later today!
Can't Wait! I'm starting to twitch in anticipation...

*my first post* (i've been deflowered!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sol Survivor said:
Hey VegasSolstice,

We are on first allocation and you will get your car way before we do. Any chance on getting to see it once you get it?
Sure, I'd be happy to let anyone in Vegas who wants to see the car check it out. Of course, it probably won't be here until at least late September.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did anyone show up? Details please.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts