Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where to post this or if it has already addressed - Yahoo opening page has pic of Sol and states the invoice as 18158..this agrees with Edmunds also..not much of a markup.
Also - GM is going to sell cars to none gm people at GMS pricing.

Sorry if this info has been already posted..I can't keep up with all the many posts on this forum and get my normal work done.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I split your post and moved it to General Solstice. Do you have a direct link to the information? I would check it adn get a link right away, but yahoo is locked out of where I am posting from.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
GNS said:
Also - GM is going to sell cars to none gm people at GMS pricing.
Only for 2005 cars. The Solstice is a 2006 car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
SlipSlider said:
Only for 2005 cars. The Solstice is a 2006 car.
Since they are having no problem selling them, they would probably exempt them anyway. :)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Fformula88 said:
I split your post and moved it to General Fiero. Do you have a direct link to the information? I would check it adn get a link right away, but yahoo is locked out of where I am posting from.

General Fiero? :confused:

Anyway, the link to the Sol is right up on the www.yahoo.com homepage, but here's where it sends you ... http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/model/overview.html;_ylt=AmOEv4zRn5VhkUqvIG.qwmMEc78F?modelId=4341

EDIT: Nevermind my confusion ... I thought you meant this was moved to General Fiero ... guess there was another part that dealt with a Fiero or something that was moved.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
SlySol said:
General Fiero? :confused:

My mistake, I moved it to "General Solstice." :)

I was discussing Fieros in another thread, and I guess I just had them on the brain. I love the Solstice, but Fiero is still number one in my heart! (at least I can drive it today) :lol:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Fformula88 said:
My mistake, I moved it to "General Solstice." :)

I was discussing Fieros in another thread, and I guess I just had them on the brain. I love the Solstice, but Fiero is still number one in my heart! (at least I can drive it today) :lol:
Ah ... that makes more sense. I didn't think there was a "General Fiero" section here, but I know there are a lot of discussions about it so it wouldn't have surprised me. I didn't bother looking for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts