Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked the GM website and they have removed the Solstice. Is this because they have pushed the production back, Maybe? If i'm wrong , sorry, i may have just overlooked, but that's unlikely.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Black_Solman said:
I just checked the GM website and they have removed the Solstice. Is this because they have pushed the production back, Maybe? If i'm wrong , sorry, i may have just overlooked, but that's unlikely.
It's on the Pontiac site. I just checked. It used to be under Future cars, but it is now at the same level as all other cars.

·
Premium Member
10,407 Posts
Advance then Manage Attachments.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Luc said:
It's on the Pontiac site. I just checked. It used to be under Future cars, but it is now at the same level as all other cars.
I just checked there last night and they hadn't changed it yet...wonder when they did this?? The new additions are cool. The 3D views with both the top down and up and the top closing animation are really cool.

After seeing that blue car I just may have to reconsider my choice of Cool Silver!!! I drive a "Midnight metallic blue" Camaro right now and have always loved the shiny dark blue but was thinking I would go with a different color on this car mainly because dark colors are so hard to keep clean. The color code of the Solstice blue is 4 off of the color code of my Camaro's blue (25 vs 29).

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Black_Solman said:
What part of GM's website are you refering too. Because it's fairly vast and covers many sub domains and domains.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts