Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade here. I really do think the Solstice is very nice, but I REALLY need the kappa NOMAD to use as a commuter and park next to my (can't wait) C6. I have always like the original show car '54 Nomad, and the full sized wagons. But this little Kappa looks to be the right size to add a bit more practicality to my garage while avoiding the don't-really-need-it SUV crowd.

Hope you guys get a nicely powered Solstice soon, but I hope the Nomad arrives not too far behind it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
C6s are bitchin. Second best looking vette ever, right after 63-67s. Good job hitting the 400 hp maerk with the LS2, and i cant wait tos ee the new Z06. They are talking 500 hp, i think they should talk 500, release 550 or better, and take over the viper for power numbers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The Nomad will be a great choice if you're looking for something with more space in it. You gotta love a garage with a C6 and a Nomad! :D

It sounds like Nomad production is questionable at this point. A successful Solstice might help move it along.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I definitely like the idea of the Nomad as well. I think GM will do some version of this vehicle down the road, but perhaps not just yet. The rumor is that it is not going to see production, at least in it's current form.

Supposedly the Kappa platform has the flexibility to be lengthened, so perhaps they will eventually build a slightly longer Nomad - the one complaint I think that was heard was that it was a little small. An extra 6-10 inches of length would probably help it considerably in terms of usability.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts