Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody have a picture of what the key/fob looks like?? what I would like to know is if the keyless entry is built into the key, or is it a seperate fob that goes along with the key??

·
5,641 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Yes, that pic in the gallery is one that Big John took back when he had his mule for the week.

·
Registered
230 Posts
hey that looks like the key to my Aztek! I was sortof hoping they wouldn't go with the standard Pontiac key, oh well...

·
5,641 Posts
Nix Sol said:
hey that looks like the key to my Aztek! I was sortof hoping they wouldn't go with the standard Pontiac key, oh well...

Vicki tried to save you money by reussing current parts where possible.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Now SD that is priceless! :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
58MGA said:
Just another reason to Love Vicki!!
How come everybody thinks of me when they think of Vicki??? I can talk about plenty of other stuff. (i just choose not to... :lol: ) Anyway, I'm just hoping that Pontiac has better looking aftermarket keys. Does anybody know anything about this? I think when you get new ones they have to reprogram the PassKeyIII thing that's on 'em or reprogram your car or something (somebody was talking about it on here earlier) I don't think it's possible for us to get aftermarket Non-Pontiac keys though, right? I was just thinking that a nice red pontiac enamel logo would be really sharp on these. Sortof what's on the side vents, maybe I can MSPaint one real quick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts