Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woo hoo the solstice was at the L.A. autoshow. Man seeing this car in person makes me want it even more. Pictures do not do this car justice it's much better looking in person. I have tons of pics of it but I have to figure out how to load them so you can see them........ I think I will try one on this thread if it works I will do more :smile

·
4,592 Posts
any new top or trunk info????

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes

The guy said that the car is going to come out in 6 to 8 months. Now he said that the roof is not power he said it's going to be manual. He is sending me more info on the car. They are not going to have the solstice at every auto show he said. To be honest I felt like I knew more than the pontiac guy :smile Any other questions ????? I still can't figure out how to post pictures.... I clicked on manage attachment the blue bar goes all the way to done but then nothing else happens

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No

I feel like the car new info more on the top then he was saying. I feel like maybe he said the top was manual to make me think it was but I have a feeling the top is going to be power. I have to say the trunk does look tiny

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry on last post

It should say I feel like the car guy new more info then he was saying...I'm just so excited after seeing the solstice in person

·
4,592 Posts
Pammysoltice said:
I feel like the car new info more on the top then he was saying. I feel like maybe he said the top was manual to make me think it was but I have a feeling the top is going to be power. I have to say the trunk does look tiny
trunk looks tiny? from the outside, or did you get the guy to open it, or did you use your x-ray vision :lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trunk

Yeah one bad thing they had the car blocked off so you can only look at it not touch it. The one guy that was standing by the car told me info I already new. He wouldn't touch the car or open the trunk, but oh yes I did try but it was a no go :rant

·
4,592 Posts
Pammysoltice said:
I still can't figure out how to post pictures.... I clicked on manage attachment the blue bar goes all the way to done but then nothing else happens
can you post them to your own web site?

if easier, can you zip them and send to me, I'll post them on my site temporarily several months), I've got tons of free web space
[email protected]

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pictures

Okay Rodeo in about 11 minutes you should have the a few of the pics... I'm not a computer wiz so I don't know how to do these things......

·
4,592 Posts
send them all, I'll be sure you get credit :lol

need any computer help, email me!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rodeo

I'm sending more pics.... How come you haven't gone to the car show yet? Are you in AZ now? I love AZ my friend lives in scottsdale it's so nice there.

·
4,592 Posts
1st pics are there. PammyS is sending more, so check back. PammyS, use winzip and make both our lives easier :thumbs

I'm in LA, but having tooooo much fun driving my hold-me-over till the solstice arrives, see the link on the page above your pics. won't be long before I'm cruising Flagstaff though!

See PammyS's pics here:
http://www.icess.ucsb.edu/~greg/solstice/

SWEET :smile

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry

I know I won't be able to figure out this winzip thingie..... sorry I will be doing it the old fashioned way

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rodeo

Okay Rodeo if you just bought an S2000 (my friends boyfriend has one nice car) how come you are here at this website??????

·
4,592 Posts
no problem, as long as you new how to use the digi-cam well, which you obviously did, way cool pics, best resolution to date if I'm correct!!!

it's not a s2000, but since i paid almost half of the cost of an S2000, I'll take that as a compliment! try a Mazdaspeed mx-5. why still here? still love the solstice :smile read my hold-me-over thread in off-topic!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rodeo

Wow thanks the way the car was angled it was hard to get good pics... Rodeo you are still not telling your story???? You just love cars or you are going to get rid of the s2000 and get the solstice

1 - 20 of 108 Posts