Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rachel Perry arrives on board a Pontiac Solstice at the 2005 Maxim Hot 100 List party, Thursday night, May 12, 2005, in the Hollywood section of Los Angeles. The party celebrates Maxim's Hot 100 list of the hottest up-and-coming women in film, television, music, sports, and fashion who they believe will dominate the cultural landscape

I wonder if GM set this up, and no there wasn't an 06 Miata there.

·
5,641 Posts
bradyb said:
I wonder if GM set this up, and no there wasn't an 06 Miata there.
Yes, Pontiac is a sponsor of the Maxim list and associated activities. You can see the Pontiac logos in the background of the picture you posted the link to. Think there is also a thread elsewhere here that touches on the Maxim list. Here it is: http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2451

·
Registered
905 Posts
Is that ebony leather or the 2 tone?

·
Registered
251 Posts
:willy: THAT'S MY CAR!!...I wonder if Rachel is my "special gift", Pontiac has promised :yesnod:

And YES, that is the black interior!! :thumbs:

·
5,600 Posts
Ah! The High School Homecoming car for the new Millenium. ;)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Any one planning to use their Solstice as a parade car. This picture raises the question with me? :cool:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Somebody tell that girl not to sit on the deck of my Solst...what is wrong with me? :leaving:

Everytime I see the black/black it looks better and better

·
Registered
251 Posts
Skidpad said:
Somebody tell that girl not to sit on the deck of my Solst...what is wrong with me? :leaving:

Everytime I see the black/black it looks better and better

YES SHE DOES... :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts