Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sat in it tonight. It is a pre-production envious with ebony leather, XM, Monsoon, polished wheels. It's in the Dave Cross Motors showroom in Lee's Summit. The salesman let me put the top up and down, look under the hood, sit in the driver's seat, generally get a good look at it. It will be there till next Wednesday or Thursday, in case anybody in the KC area wants to get a close look and feel.
My Solstice was built on 9/21, and is on a slow train to Kansas City. Monday it was in Indiana, Today it is reported to be in Chicago. I thought getting to see a Solstice up close and being able to sit in it would help ease the wait, but NOOOOOO! I want it even more now. It was 82 degrees today in KC, and it would have been a perfect day to pick up my Sol, but it's still not here.
It can't get here fast enough!
:willy:

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
jimmyo said:
I sat in it tonight. It is a pre-production envious with ebony leather, XM, Monsoon, polished wheels. It's in the Dave Cross Motors showroom in Lee's Summit. The salesman let me put the top up and down, look under the hood, sit in the driver's seat, generally get a good look at it. It will be there till next Wednesday or Thursday, in case anybody in the KC area wants to get a close look and feel.
My Solstice was built on 9/21, and is on a slow train to Kansas City. Monday it was in Indiana, Today it is reported to be in Chicago. I thought getting to see a Solstice up close and being able to sit in it would help ease the wait, but NOOOOOO! I want it even more now. It was 82 degrees today in KC, and it would have been a perfect day to pick up my Sol, but it's still not here.
It can't get here fast enough!
:willy:
Guess I know what I am doing besides washing my daughter's car tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
You are just torturing yourself, but it seems your wait will be over soon.

- bspate -

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.