Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Solstice on the Dragon!!!(pics)

Well, gang,

I said I would monitor Killboy.com for a Solstice and it's finally paid off!! Looks like a couple of GM engineers took two pre-productions on the Dragon Sept.10. One Mysterious and one sly

(Is it me or are those the special chrome rims, due out later?)

Here are links to the stock shots to order prints. They're protected so can't cut and paste to here.

DragonSol1
DragonSol2
DragonSol3
DragonSol4
DragonSol5
DragonSol6
DragonSol7
DragonSol8
DragonSol9
DragonSol10

Enjoy!!

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Nice photos and they must be from GM, due to having the bra (Sly), wind screen, and those rims. Good to hear from another Bama person. ;)

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
:cryin: :eek:
I just saw the bra cover from the front ... and it had the "2nd tag" cover.:rolleyes:

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pleasure to meet ya, Sarge. BTW, thank you for your service!! :patriot: :patriot:

yeah, two things I decided on with these pics:

1) Don't ya love being in a one plate state? :lol: I feel sorry for those who have to mess up the look like that!!

2) Gravana, Kappasphere, I'm begging you please come out with a better windscreen. That looks terrible!!! :eek:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
SolsticeWolf said:
Pleasure to meet ya, Sarge. BTW, thank you for your service!! :patriot: :patriot:

yeah, two things I decided on with these pics:

1) Don't ya love being in a one plate state? :lol: I feel sorry for those who have to mess up the look like that!!

2) Gravana, Kappasphere, I'm begging you please come out with a better windscreen. That looks terrible!!! :eek:
:agree:

Thanks and I have hated that windscreen from first sight! One good thing about me having to wait is the after market stuff will be out and I might just go with the 2007.

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sarge, I look forward to ya coming home. You can get a GXP next year,that'll be a great addition to the Alabama Solsti, along with WannaSolstice and mssleepr(whenever GM can retrieve her car from whatever black hole it fell in :crazy: ). Any other Alabamians in here? That'll be a nice parade on the Dragon.

·
Registered
22 Posts
They were onthere way to charlotte

I spoke with a few of the instructors at our ride and drive last week and they said they took a few solstice and even the new torrants through the dragon. They said it was a wonderful drive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts