• Male

Votes: 111 83.5%
  • Female

Votes: 22 16.5%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
My wife will, no doubt, spend plenty of time behind the wheel - but make no mistake, this is MY car! :cool:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm betting my wife will not want to have her hair blown about with the top down. I think traditional roadster drivers were men, but the gals have come long way baby!

·
Registered
54 Posts
It will be interesting to follow up on this question a year from now. :grouphug:

·
Registered
245 Posts
single, but i think that i will meet plenty of women behind the wheel of this beauty... :party: :party:

·
Registered
245 Posts
as it stands right now, majority of this site is male :yesnod:

·
Registered
245 Posts
i guess we will actually see when the car hits the streets, eh

·
Registered
245 Posts
so you must be buying yours for your wife?

·
Registered
245 Posts
is it just really late or do you not make much sense right now? maybe i should go to bed... :yesnod:

·
Registered
245 Posts
yeah i got that after i last posted. i am more tired than i thought....

does this mean that all the cars listed are/were hers or her husbands.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
My wife won't be my problem. She only likes to drive my Miata when the top is down and the temperature is not too hot or cold. My problem will be my three daughters, all of whom can drive a stick. I have already been asked about driving my Solstice by one of my daughters and the other two probably think their driving of my new car is a "given." It will be an interesting late summer around my house. Wish me luck, I have an awful time saying "no" to my girls, I suppose it's just a typical Dad thing. :crazy:

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's obvious here that men love this car. There will always be some men who are insecure or maybe their wives wear the pants in the family who will need 400 Hp to feel like a man. But I'm sure as hell glad they won't be driving this car and give it a bad rep. The rest of us will enjoy driving it that much more by not getting those weird looks. I'm sure there will be females driving this car and I welcome them, but they won't be the majority of drivers.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Third option

Need a third option; "ours". She will definitly drive it the most but we will enjoy it together. I did not vote for fear of my life. :cool:

·
Registered
233 Posts
I am a female through and through and when I first saw this car, I thought it was for me......great lines, sexy and nothing whimpy like a Miata.....Sorry Miata lovers...... :cool: Just because it is small and fast doesn't mean it is a man's car.... :brentil:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.