Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Solstice parts needed PLEASE KEEP US IN MIND. HOOD IMPORTANT HIT A FENCE........

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Brazensolstie 
#1 ·
My Son hit a fence the 1st time driving his 08 red solstice. we need:

HOOD

FRONT BUMPER

FRONT GRILLS

PASS SIDE HEADLIGHTS.

THIRD BRAKE LIGHT NEED 3

WINDOW REGULATOR. NEED PASS SIDE BUT WOULD LOVE A BACKUP DRIVERS SIDE. TAKE BOTH

ALL 4 BOYS HAVE A SOLSTICE, WE NEED 3 THIRD BRAKE LIGHTS I MISSING 2 CRACKED

ANY COLOR IS FINE OF COURSE. THANK YOU

PLEASE TEXT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PARTS FOR SALE. NEAR CHICAGO. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

SEAN 708.995.5900 THANK YOU

#2 ·
you need to contact HoosierGXP...

Reactions: HHGadget
#5 ·
I see hoods a lot on EBay and salvage yards will have them. The front bumper may be hard to source, you may get lucky and find one from GM parts. You can take the part number to a dealer or body shop and they can do a search. I have an 08 truck that Ford stopped making parts for and the body shop was able to locate the parts used and cleaned and painted them good as new. Just a thought.

#9 ·
Do you need Base or GXP parts? I have a NOS base front facia still in the wrapper in the Detroit area, I can't help with any other parts though, sorry

#10 ·
I just need a Base Front bumper cover and hood. I am sorry but what does NOS mean? is front facia another word for Front bumper cover? Sorry I am kinda new and I am not a big computer guy. Could you text me a photo and a price 708.995.5900
My account was also "FLAGGED" as inappropriate due to my "screen name" so I think I might be getting kicked out of the forum. so Please text me if you want to sell it. thank you very much.

#11 ·
NOS -> new, original stock

#12 ·
Correct New Old GM original part. I am asking $400 picked up for it. Bought it as a spare just in case. but willing to sell it if someone needs it.

#13 ·
I bought all my front end stuff(hood bumper, brackets lights from gm dealer 'sin texas. get it all from one and truck freight for all of it is way cheeper than peice by peice.I used 2 dealers, I should of got it all from one shiped by truck all togeather . and yes I got some off flebay too when it was cheeper but most is cheeper from the dealers that deal online.like WPD in texas. the hood was around 600 the nise for gxp was 388 headlights & brackets& fender liners alll shiped for $250. the hood on flebay was 1099 from the same place on their ebay account...and nose was about 900....so....yup online dealer and truck is much cheeper, my local dealer wanted about 2x the price.

#15 ·
Yes I do, I see you are local

#17 ·
If you are interested in it we can work something out, I really didn't want to ship it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.