·
Registered
515 Posts
Took me a few seconds.

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
It took me a second as well.

Well, it still is an attractive car, but it would appear that part of the Solstice appeal for me are the nacelles behinds the seats. I like it without, but I love it with! :yesnod:

--Chemist

·
Registered
383 Posts
HUMP ME! Ok...sickos dont take that the wrong way...hahaha

·
Registered
91 Posts
While not ugly, (and for the record I've always like the 2nd gen Miata), the Solstice sure lost it's sex appeal, didn't it?

·
Registered
25 Posts
first time post
That just made me smile for the first time today. Ha HA
Look out incase madza steals the idea

·
Registered
199 Posts
I like it either way...no complaints here

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I prefer the bactrian version (two humps please).

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
About two years ago the Miata news letter for Central Florida had a picture of the Solsice with the question under asking if it was the new Miata. I don't think they knew it was the Solstice at the time. I still have it and have to laugh every time I see it.

·
Registered
383 Posts
LUVnSOL said:
About two years ago the Miata news letter for Central Florida had a picture of the Solsice with the question under asking if it was the new Miata. I don't think they knew it was the Solstice at the time. I still have it and have to laugh every time I see it.
why dont ya scan and post it...Im sure we would all enjoy it!

·
Registered
621 Posts
How about this photochop over at the Miata Forum done by Cherry Bomb... if the Miata and Sol mated...

Attachments

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Drex said:
How about this photochop over at the Miata Forum done by Cherry Bomb... if the Miata and Sol mated...
You just killed my thread! Who's gonna concentrate on my photochop with that monstrosity in here :lol: I see many Sol Forum Members running for the toilets :glol:

·
Registered
710 Posts
I like it better than your chop for sure...

RODEO said:
You just killed my thread! Who's gonna concentrate on my photochop with that monstrosity in here :lol: I see many Sol Forum Members running for the toilets :glol:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Drex said:
STILL like it better than the new MIata !

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Drex said:
Financial News - GM and Mazda merge - announce the creation of the "Soliata" :lol:

·
Registered
269 Posts
CanSol

Drex said:

Kinda makes you think Pontiac got the design right and any messing with it just detracts from the perfection.

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Time I fess up.

This was kind of a test, I wondered how much that area of the car contributed to one's feeling about the car in general.

Notice I never suggested I liked the photochop better!!!!!

I like these comments:

-"While not ugly, (and for the record I've always like the 2nd gen Miata), the Solstice sure lost it's sex appeal, didn't it?"

-"Yuk...looks like a Miata"

-"Look out incase madza steals the idea"

******BTW, welcome Sham. That is an interesting comment, RODEO!

Although I did this more to see peoples reactions, I learned after a while, I kinda like the photochop. The rear deck lid was one of the VERY VERY first things that drew me to the Solstice, but gotta say, it would have been just as big a hit with a flat trunk lid.

Well, it was fun!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts