Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
nice

wow! amazing pictures. I love the color of the Sly, it really stands out. Im liking that bra it has on, makes it look awesome. That guy definately has more, he needs to post them! Those are great pics of the polished aluminum rims, (im glad i ordered them).

Great find bud!

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us. I like having the other car nearby to give us some comparisons. Did anybody notice on the Pontiac website it's now saying the MPG is 20 city and 28 highway? That's the first time I've seen the MPG and I have been looking for it.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Billabongi said:
You beat me!
:D I like lurking on there, always break out the popcorn when EJ posts something.

I definitely happy that I shelled the extra for polished rims on my Sly. Makes for a nice combo.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Drex said:
:D I like lurking on there, always break out the popcorn when EJ posts something.

I definitely happy that I shelled the extra for polished rims on my Sly. Makes for a nice combo.
I hate that SOB but thats besides the point

Are you drex as in chad drexel? or someone else

·
Registered
146 Posts
thanks

I like the SLY, a lot! It looks really good with the ebony top, tires and even that bra. I almost ordered sly... but didn't... then again they all look grrrrrrreat! (minus the fitting issues)

Thanks for the link! Grrrrrrreat to see it in someone's driveway :)

What do you think about the comment "BIGGEST BUMPER EVER PRODUCED ON ANY VECHICLE" , what's that about?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
ACK, is that little square on the lower leading edge of the door the "GM" badge we have been hearing about? It is tiny, and looks SO out of place!

Wish that Sol was sitting in MY driveway!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I'm willing to bet that the mis-alignment of the hood to the quarter panel is caused by the bra getting pinched at the front of the hood and shoving it up.

Another question, does it seem like the car sits up higher to you guys?

·
Registered
45 Posts
It does look like it is pretty high on terms of stance. I wish the guy took a picture of the front of the car with the bra on.

It looks alright. I really need to get a up close and person look at the car.

:)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
AztekzRpurty said:
I'm willing to bet that the mis-alignment of the hood to the quarter panel is caused by the bra getting pinched at the front of the hood and shoving it up.

I'm not so sure. Look at that 3rd image. Even the bottom of the quarter panel desn't match up with the rest of the car. Looks really out of place.

·
Registered
198 Posts
AztekzRpurty said:
I hear this is the long awaited 4 X 4 off-road version. This also accounts for the poor fitment - rock hopping will do that to a vehicle... :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts