Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pictures

I have 37 pictures of a solstice, I actually touched today :)
Can anyone please tell me how to post them on this forum for all of you to enjoy?
Thanks

·
5,600 Posts
The great pics keep on coming! Thanks for finding a Green Sol in the flesh.

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure

SOL MIO said:
This guy looks familiar...he was the one driving down I-75 through Ohio...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/368990743/369012121elfRoY
This car and guy was shot in Grand Rapids at a GM plant for fit and finish evaluations. The one guy with the suit is a manager of a dealership here in town. He called us to let us know that a demo solstice was in and could be seen. Thanks for the comment

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sweet pictures, thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Us too.

Adrenaline said:
Sweet pictures, thanks!
Same color combos here too. The one in the pictue had the black leather seats and we also notice the the areas of trim that were sand color on other models were grey on this one.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks for the cool picture. I am not feeling the green tho. The front still has work that needs to be done. There is still a phat gap.

I can't wait to get mine.

:yesnod:

·
5,600 Posts
sexykenman69 said:
What color is yours going to be? We picked Black.
I am waiting to get one with the high-performance motor. But so far I plan on buying a green Solstice. But I need to see green, blue and red in person before deciding.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
enderokc said:
did you ask the guy how it drove??? I want a review on the performance on this thing :)
Do you really expect a GM employee to say anything other than "it's great" and "you'll love it!" to a stranger? If there are flaws or short comings, I really doubt they are going to say squat about it. If you were on the GM list of people to test drive new, unreleased cars before anyone else, would you jeoprodise your standing with GM by giving honest reviews to strangers on the street? I sure as hell wouldn't, I'd say "It's great" and You'll love it!" Unfortunately, I think for a more objective (however not perfect or completely unbiased) review, we have to wait for the media to get their hands on one. :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thats me in the three of the pictures. The guy driving the car is one the the lead quailty auditors doing an QS 9000 audit. We couldn't get him to come out, ( I would have paid to get the car keys from him). You could see the fit problems between the hood and the small front quarterpanel. I was going to pick green at first but there is no luster. It was cloudy and the green was dull. Also the roof had no creases or wrinkles in it. Newer did notice the honeycomb back beneath the trunk next to the tailpipe before, looks nice. Need to thank our salesmanager at the dealership for the heads up.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
AeroDave said:
Unfortunately, I think for a more objective (however not perfect or completely unbiased) review, we have to wait for the media to get their hands on one. :(
I think you'll get just as honest and unbiased of a review from Bob Lutz as you will from most of the media outlets that will run reviews of this car.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts