·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
511 Posts
PubliusE said:
Wow! The cost of the life size Solstice poster on eBay sold for $127.50. I'm glad I talked to my dealer who said he will give it to me for nothing when he takes it down. Well, it actually cost me $25K but he threw a car in to close the deal. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7987207668&sspagename=ADME:B:WN:MT:303
Ya I got one Free from tha pontiac solstice site .May be half the size of the E-Bay one. Go on the site and Request Info Thay will send you a small Kit.
Poster ,a card with the specs & options Its nice
and its FREE

·
Registered
383 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Andrew Jackson said:
Ya I got one Free from tha pontiac solstice site .May be half the size of the E-Bay one. Go on the site and Request Info Thay will send you a small Kit.
Poster ,a card with the specs & options Its nice
and its FREE
Actually, he's talking about the plastic banners that Pontiac dealers got. It's the size of the actual car ... something like 13 ft long. The fold-up posters they sent out were kind of neat, but nothing too special.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Card-Board Cut Out

A few months back for my birthday, one of my presents from my parents was a 14 foot/foam-core backed/pressboard cut out of a life sized Solstice. I'm not sure where they got it from, but it currently is "parked" in the lounge of my dorm suite. Later!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts