Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Concours d'Elegance at Cranbrook is conducting a raffle for a new 2006 Pontiac Solstice. General Motors has donated this vehicle to the Concours as a fundraising tool for the charities that the Concours represents. The winner of the raffle will be allowed to visit the Pontiac dealer of their choice, order a 2006 Pontiac Solstice built with the options and colors of their choice and will only be required to cover the taxes, title and plates for the vehicle. The tickets are available on line at www.concoursatcranbrook.com for $50 with the number of tickets sold not to exceed 2000. Approximately 1000 tickets have already been sold
The raffle will take place on Monday, September 5 and you do not need to be present to win.

You can also contact the Concours' offices at (248)539-2150.

·
Registered
108 Posts
As I posted in another thread,
there is a cancer charity in my area (South Western CT) holding a raffle for a Solstice. If anyone is interested in getting more information, you can go to
http://www.swimacrossthesound.org/
and click on the link for the car raffle on the left hand column.
At $20/ticket, with a maximum of 2500 tickets, I may have to purchase a few tickets even though I may have my Solstice by then.
The drawing will be held on Feb 8, 2006.

·
Registered
146 Posts
SOL_in_CT-click on the link for the car raffle on the left hand column. At $20/ticket said:

Thank you for the link. I ordered tics today. They were happy to hear that it was mentioned on the forum. Lots of tickets available...

·
Registered
108 Posts
funkywinkerbean said:
I play LOTTO and never win anything - so, why not play one of these!

I entered a few of the above raffles - hey, what do I have to lose?
Just lose a few bucks... lol

I still need to get a few tickets to the one I posted about....

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
funkywinkerbean said:
I play LOTTO and never win anything - so, why not play one of these!

I entered a few of the above raffles - hey, what do I have to lose?
Better odds than Vegas. Any time you can get 1/2500 or even 1/2000 or 1/1000 odds it is definitely not a bad deal. Plus if you pay by check or plastic save your stubs and receipts to deduct next 4/15. (I am not a tax professional, claim at your own risk)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts