Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you all know that I will be going to a Solstice Ride and Drive in about a month, so if there is anything you would like me to find out, within the bounds GM allows me of course, I would be happy to take the camera, and take a list of questions. They love that a the ride and drives....

·
Registered
905 Posts
If you could get some sweet pics of a Mysterious/2 tone that'd be a nice birthday present :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Adrenaline said:
If you could get some sweet pics of a Mysterious/2 tone that'd be a nice birthday present :)

Only if they have it at the ride and drive. Funny that you would mention it, since that is the color combo My customer is getting...

·
Registered
79 Posts
cadillacricket said:
Just wanted to let you all know that I will be going to a Solstice Ride and Drive in about a month, so if there is anything you would like me to find out, within the bounds GM allows me of course, I would be happy to take the camera, and take a list of questions. They love that a the ride and drives....
Can you tell me when and where in St. Louis the Ride and Drive is going to be held? I'm from St. Louis and would like to take advantage of this.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update on my ride and drive....

Turns out that The Solstice and Torrent ride and drive for me will be In KANSAS CITY, on Sept. 26.... the ride and drive in ST.Louis is on the 22nd and 23 of September.....

·
Registered
369 Posts
Do you know were in St.Louis this is going to take place. I'm from Illinois, but would love to go and see a Solstice in person, even if I can't get to drive one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts