Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received a call from my salesman that he participated in a Ride & Drive at the Oasis Conference Center in Milford (Eastside of Cincinnati). He indicated my color was there, mysterious. The dealers will drive the cars again from 7:45AM to 3:30PM tomorrow and then the cars will move on to the next city. I will be headed over to the Oasis after work to snap some pics and probably again before work. :)

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seeing the Solstice's tonight solidified my choice of color as Mysterious. There was at least one of each color. My second and third choice would be Cool and Envious, respectively. There were 11 cars out in the parking lot. I only wish I could have driven one or at least have the top down. I took some pics, so if someone could show me how to post, I will upload them.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Boy, is it just me or does that S2000 look incredibly dated sitting next to the line of Solstices in that one picture? (I mean, I thought the S2000 looked dated anyway, but that just puts it to shame :D )

http://putphoto.com/DaveK/DSC02353.JPG.html

·
Registered
479 Posts
Dave, thanks for the pics, they are great, only problem is I bought mysterious, and after seeing the envious, I am having 2nd thoughts, that envious looks great. Good job :cheers:

·
Registered
479 Posts
C5Vette said:
Boy, is it just me or does that S2000 look incredibly dated sitting next to the line of Solstices in that one picture? (I mean, I thought the S2000 looked dated anyway, but that just puts it to shame :D )

http://putphoto.com/DaveK/DSC02353.JPG.html
ur right the S200 looks 10 years old next to a solstice

·
Registered
245 Posts
sweet pics man. i can't wait to see around. maybe nov/dec before i see mine :( :(

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.