Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Upon close inspection, it appears that the Sly one just behind the carrier has the GM badge in the "Production Position". From another thread it was reported that a reliable source stated that only Mysterious, Envy and Deep were currently being made (or has this rumor been debunked?). Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I was talking to a guy at my work that has seen 8 carrier trucks loaded with Solstices in Oshawa Ontario in the last week.

·
Registered
936 Posts
SlipSlider said:
I was talking to a guy at my work that has seen 8 carrier trucks loaded with Solstices in Oshawa Ontario in the last week.
I am curious why there would be 8 truck loads in Canada. Maybe they are giving you folks up North all the preproduction cars as your retail cars. :lol:

·
Registered
108 Posts
csciguy said:
Upon close inspection, it appears that the Sly one just behind the carrier has the GM badge in the "Production Position". From another thread it was reported that a reliable source stated that only Mysterious, Envy and Deep were currently being made (or has this rumor been debunked?). Thoughts?
:agree:
That would be awesome news. I wish GMLinedog would comment on this (Please say it's so!). :willy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts