Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My question is about how much to ask for my car? I'm now too old to drive it anymore. Advice appreciated.

Yellow 2007 GXP. Never raced, always garaged. 40,600 miles.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Where are you located? That makes a big difference. To note, I paid 12.5 out the door, or about 11 before taxes, etc, for my 2007 Sky Redline with 40k on it and I live in WA

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
How much are you willing to take for it $5000.00 ,$10000.00 ,15000.00 are you in a hurry to sell it ? It's hard to give someone an estimate given the limited amount of information you have provided . Add in the fact that there is no photo of the car to give somebody an idea of what it looks like so here goes . How long have you owned it / are you the original owner and if not do you know the previous owners and how many /are all the recalls done / do you have maintenance records / what options are on the car / auto or manual transmission / any upgrades or modifications /have the normal wear and tear items been replaced tires ,battery etc. / overall condition and this is very subjective because one person's mint condition is another's good condition / where are you located because in most parts of the country it's still winter and the market for this type of car (a 2 seat sports car ) is limited and anyone looking for one now is looking for a deal . Hope this helps you out .

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Yellow will command up to an additional $2000 in the midwest for some odd reason. Given the limited amount of info, it's hard to tell you what you should price it at. I will give you a "for instance". Mine is an '08, has 84k on it, but is in great shape, other then for the rocker panels. The PO lived on a dirt road, so they are beat up pretty bad. I am dyno tuned and I did research on mine about 2 months ago. I would, after some items are repaired, price mine around $9500. And that's under the price of others in my area by about $1500 with similar miles.

·
Registered
265 Posts
As another benchmark, I have a 2007 GXP w/ Manual trans, purchased with 60K miles, GMPP tune and intake, SSR wheels with two year old Michelin Pilot Super Sports, OEM wheels mediocre condition in boxes, new Braille battery and a car cover for $8,500.

Does not have the monsoon radio, which will also boost your resale because the base radio is worthless with the top down.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
I paid $10,500 my yellow 07 GXP with 27k miles on it. Good condition, garage kept, manual trans, monsoon radio. Original except for the painted rims.

Hope that helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts