Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
No one site comes to mind, other than the usual suspects. Here's Jalopnik's suggestions: The Ten Best Places To Find Used Cars Online

Few tips, take a lot of clear pics (exterior, interior, engine, underbody), make your headline stand out from others (low-mileage, excellent condition, prices to sell, etc.), detail description including reason selling (bought a new car, or need more room, etc.). And the classic, For Sale sign in the car window. You may also want to search for identical cars that are for sale and see how others sellers advertising their cars. From your avatar it appears you have a coupe, so you could include 1266 coupes produced in your description, and then break it down further based on the options your car has. BTW, if your car is a manual that's worth putting in the headline, due to the one manual produced for every three auto's saying.

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone...I will consider a post on Forum...I have a 2009 GXP Coupe with 1300 miles a "Saleable Coupe" one of 101 built before the sequence numbered coupes for marketing purposes....

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I have sold several cars on Autotrader with good success. Highly recommended!

Yogi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts