Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
SlySol,
The manuals in the other post were the driver's manuals not the actual service manual. Now I gotta scape together 135 extra bucks oh well...:lol:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Frosty said:
http://www.helminc.com/helm/product2.asp?class_2=PON&mk=Pontiac&yr=2006&md=Solstice&dt=&module=&from=result&Style=YWKJINTDEAL7693&Sku=GMP06M&itemtype=N&mscsid=6QS5AKBNNC6S8PJVTXWL1MC7WMH7B9EC

Solstice service manual now showing up on above link, not yet available to order, but there is information and a data-entry form if you would like to be notified when they are available.
Thanks for the link. I had the Service Manual for my 75 Catalina, and it was an absolute god send!

One of the best parts of these is that they often discuss the Theory of Operation for certain systems. For me, it took much of the mystery out of how an automatic transmission actually worked.

Adrenaline, the previous manual discussed is for the glove box, this one's for the tool box. ;)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Nix Sol said:
The manuals in the other post were the driver's manuals not the actual service manual. Now I gotta scape together 135 extra bucks oh well...:lol:
Ah ... that makes sense. I like having the service manuals for my cars, but at $135, I think I'll try to get by without it for a while ... at least until the warranty expires. :lol:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Thanks! I know how important these are especially with a new vehicle.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
SlySol said:
Ah ... that makes sense. I like having the service manuals for my cars, but at $135, I think I'll try to get by without it for a while ... at least until the warranty expires. :lol:
So true. I mean, damn... I got my 240 FSM for 50 bucks.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have the Helm manual for my 93 Z28. It's a must-have if you're serious about working on your car. I do wish these were available on CD, though. It would be really nice to be able to print out the pages that you need for the job at hand, rather than having the enitre book get greasy.

We all have PCs in our garages, right? ;)

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Of course I have a broad banded PC AWA a Kegerator ('54 IH), a wire welder (Miller 172), a gas welder, a A/C-heater, ceiling fans and telephone and 27" TV w/cable/surround sound/DVD/VCR, a deep sink and a commode.

I spend more time in the workshop than I do in the house. The hammock is for emergencies.

Steve

:willy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts