Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a FYI for people from Jersey, my coworker spotted what I believe is the first Solstice sighting in NJ. It was driving in the opposite direction so he didn't get a good look at it, but he was sure it's the Solstice. It was red and traveling on Rt 287 in north jersey.

Have a good w/e everyone,

aj
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,210 Posts
Oooohhhhh, NJ sighting. Wow didn't think the test cars would be seen this far east. Nice. I better keep my eyes open ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
994 Posts
mceb said:
Oooohhhhh, NJ sighting. Wow didn't think the test cars would be seen this far east. Nice. I better keep my eyes open ;)

Sarcasm, right?!
They have been building the mules in Delaware after all...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,210 Posts
Slicer said:
Sarcasm, right?!
They have been building the mules in Delaware after all...
Actually most of them were shipped east to MI HQ for employees there. Forgot all about people in DE might be taking them home too. Good point.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
WOW! A sol in NJ???!! We never see preproduction cars around here, everything is always being tested in Mich. or Ariz. - I guess its because we're close to the plant (DE). Awesome news though... this car is showing up all over, we may be getting into actual production really soon!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
On saturday me and a friend were driving up route 55 and he said look it's a solstice. I missed it and I'm the one who really wanted too see it. :( He said it had a black bumper. I asked him like a bra, he said yes and I knew it was a solstice. It seems most of them are running around with the bras. He also said it had a goldish color to it. At first that didn't make sense but these latest pics of the dark silver have a goldish look to them. It was actually parked on the side of the road too. Perhaps on his way to the shore. BUt I missed the damn thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
mceb said:
Actually most of them were shipped east to MI HQ for employees there. Forgot all about people in DE might be taking them home too. Good point.
Yeah they are all over Detroit.... Mostly Grosse Pointe and Bloomfield Hills.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top