Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI--

Hi, Arkansas Solstice/Sky Owner/Enthusiast

My name is Stephen P. Mers with a Solsticeforum alias of 2091351 and I live in Heber Springs. I have owned my Envious Solstice (#101113) since October 26, 2005. I ordered it on February 13, 2004 and after the Apprentice thing fell through, I ended up on the Free Maintenance (Documented Issue) list for delivery. Got the Key chain and model, but did not get the Hat or Shirt.

The reason I am E-mailing you is that I am interested in setting up a Virtual Car Club for the Solstice here in Arkansas. Some of you have already been approached, but I am composing this ‘Form Letter’ so we can all start on the same page.

The ‘Club’ I am suggesting would be a voluntary membership, without dues or meetings. Just an Internet E-mail based way for interaction with other Solstice owners/enthusiasts in Arkansas. We have some of the best roads in the US for our cars!

I have set up a special E-mail address for the clubs use. I can then put every member’s information in an Excel file that could be sent out with updates. Currently the Folks in Texas (SWSC) have a similar set up and are using it to set up events for their members. I belong to theirs and met them down in The Dallas area for a ‘Meet and Greet’ in January. Was fun, but the 400 miles one way from Heber is tough on the old gas budget.

If you are interested in belonging to this club, please send me a PRIVATE E-mail to [email protected] and I will get this thing started.

Please include your Solsticeforum/Skyforum alias, Home E-mail address, VIN (last 6), Color, Delivery Date and home address in case someone wants to do some snail mail stuff. The HA is optional

I have my reservations for KC, anyone else making the journey??

Thanks-Steve

AKA 2091351

:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last Run: Get out your maps and follow this one across the Ozarks.

Heber Springs, Drasco, Prim, Rushing, Mountain View, Timbo, Harriet, Marshall, St. Joe, Marshall, Clinton, Damascus, Guy, Quitman, Heber Springs.

Outstanding trip, sunny 80 F.

You should have joined me.

Take Care

Steve

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
2091351 said:
BUMP

7 Members and growing!!!

sign-up-----[email protected]

Seven members? Good job.

Why don't you post one of those, um, whatchamacallits, you know, where you have a username, and then another username, and then another.

Oh yea, now I remember: A LIST. :willy:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gizmo said:
Seven members? Good job.

Why don't you post one of those, um, whatchamacallits, you know, where you have a username, and then another username, and then another.

Oh yea, now I remember: A LIST. :willy:

Got one!! Thanks :banghead:

Trying to mirror the DFW group and keep the 'LIST' available by E-mail to everyone who signs up. Helps with the bandwidth useage at the forum.

Take care-Steve

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
2091351 said:
Got one!! Thanks :banghead:

Trying to mirror the DFW group and keep the 'LIST' available by E-mail to everyone who signs up. Helps with the bandwidth useage at the forum.

Take care-Steve
OK, obviously I was not being specific and clear.

A LIST THAT I CAN SEE? :lol:

Please?

Pretty please?

Or is it on a need-to-know basis, you could tell me but then you'd have to kill me?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts