Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I found several movies, but couldn't find a clip to put on the forum. Super Sweet 16: The Movie is one of them.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Hmm. I posted "no harm no foul" earlier but that post isn't here?

Maybe I should have posted "no harm no fowl"?

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Have any of you seen the CarMax commercial where the person wants a convertible? They briefly show a silver (can't remember the proper name) Sol sitting on the lot, but they just skim past it.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Always felt if GM supplies (gives, provides, etc., ) vehicles to the entertainment industry (film/TV) it's actually a disservice to their image if the vehicles used are shown being destroyed.

Like the recent new Star Trek franchise film where they show a young James T Kirk destroying a classic mid-year corvette by letting it plunge over a cliff. Doesn't seem to happen to Porsche's very often. Also remember a Vin Diesel movie where his character drives a late model vette off a cliff and makes the remark, It's just a vette.

·
Registered
346 Posts
There was also the TV commercials where they show an insurance ad ,one of them had 2 Solstices before the damage ,then after the damage.Hate that one for sure.I tried to become an extra in the Spiderman movie here where they were using local extras,wanted to get the Solstice in there.I said if that spider dude was to jump on my car he would be dead for sure.I would have squashed that bug.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
There was also the TV commercials where they show an insurance ad ,one of them had 2 Solstices before the damage ,then after the damage.Hate that one for sure.I tried to become an extra in the Spiderman movie here where they were using local extras,wanted to get the Solstice in there.I said if that spider dude was to jump on my car he would be dead for sure.I would have squashed that bug.
:agree: :agree: :agree: AMEN.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
It was in a Checker's commercial, one in the parking lot background on Pawn Stars and Heros. And of course Courtney Cox drove one in the TV show dirt. Then there was the guinness book of world records episode where the guy jumped over one (maybe that was a Sky). Oh and the commercial where the guy has a huge TV wedged in it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts