Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale pedals covers set accessories for Pontiac Solstice or Saturn Sky. Never installed. The material is brushed stainless.The brake and clutch pedal is rubber backed so that you simply slip off the old one and slide the new one on. The accelerator pedal is retained by a pressed-in pin that can be pushed out and back in with a few simple tools in your home garage These pedlas have been descontinued by GM.

The manual transmission set includes one cover for clutch pedal one cover for the brake pedal and the accelator pedal.

The automatic transmission set include one cover for for the brake pedal and the accelator pedal.

You get what you see in the picture. Let me know which set you prefer.

Please PM if you have any question

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Price for manual set?

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm asking $45 for the Manual or Automatic set. This include shipping charges. Paypal is accepted.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Will you take 35 shipped for the Manual set??

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
What happen ? Now they are aged a little more the Price go UP ?

10-31-2012, 11:42 PM #4 (permalink)
axrbob

I'm asking $45 for the Manual or Automatic set This include shipping charges. Paypal is accepted.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry. I had one manual trans. left and decide to post it on Ebay for $65. There are additional fees that Ebay charge. That is the price now. If anyone want the set, I'm willing to cancel the Ebay action and pay the fees and penalties.

·
Registered
221 Posts
That's still a good price. I bought the last set that Tom could track down for me, and paid $120, but that was for the brake and clutch covers, the complete gas pedal assembly and the dead pedal.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
I went ahead and purchased a set for $65. Happy with them so far. Installed them with the pedals in the car. Very hard to do! A little WD40, muscle and some cursing and the brake and clutch pedal are in. Gas pedal a different story. Had to take it out. Three bolts and an electrical connection to remove. No cable! Guess I am too used to my old MG's! Two splined pins to hammer out and then install the new gas pedal. Bolts and snap in the electrical...good to go.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts