1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
According to photobucket.com your section is set to private, so we can't see your images currently.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I couldn't get in either. Hope these pictures of the black make it look a bit better. I was set on black, but I find the contrast between the dark colour and the silver of the grill and windscreen surround a bit too stark. Can't wait to see the other colours, but at this point I'm leaning towards silver.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
There's probably a setting to make album public or possibly a different link that the public uses from the one you use to access?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Those pics actually look a lot better than the other black ones. Is it just me or do thosethings on the windsheild surround, I think someone called them baby arms, look smaller and less obtrusive on this car?

PS: Thanks for posting. Great pics :thumbs

·
Registered
82 Posts
It's good to see the Solstice showing up in different colors. Before you know it we will be burning rubber. :thumbs

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Thanks for the lovely pictures.
If you notice the rubber roof points are looking more like the ones we've seen on the Sky images, and have the rubber surround above them to make it look like they pertrude less.

·
Registered
182 Posts
brentil said:
Thanks for the lovely pictures.
If you notice the rubber roof points are looking more like the ones we've seen on the Sky images, and have the rubber surround above them to make it look like they pertrude less.
yeah, those baby arms don't look as bad as they do in the other pictures. hopefullyu this is the production version.

·
Registered
284 Posts
fyi... when you post to the gallery it resizes the images. You can still view the full size version by clicking on the medium size version though. :cheers

·
Registered
163 Posts
I love the front on the Solstice BUT it looks very low and that means damage from stuff on the road and curbs!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
AJC said:
I love the front on the Solstice BUT it looks very low and that means damage from stuff on the road and curbs!
GM has said this is their lowest ground clearance car in current production. But pretty much any roadster you get is going to be low to the ground. You just have to always be careful of where you drive.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi, I’ve been reading this forum for 8 or 9 months now, but since I finally got around to signing up, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for the great pics and wealth of information compiled thus far. This is by far the quickest and easiest place to find the latest info available.

Now if only it was as easy to pick a color for my new solstice.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
AztekzRpurty said:
WHO HOO! :cheers

NO BABY ARMS!!!
Years from now this will be a Solstice trivia question, what were baby arms on the pre-production car? :lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice pics okie_sol. I saw the other Solstice at a car show last year (the gray colored one) but the black looks great. Can't wait to see both the final Solstice and Sky in person as well as the new Miata. I think they are all going to be great cars.

Ren

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Photos in Gallery

I think that the photos are all in the Gallery now. You can click on them and get the big 4Mpixel images there if you want.

Okie_Sol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts