Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hi Guys, just an update. The first ten sets go in the mail today and I will have the rest in the mail this week for sure.

thanks,
Shawn

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just wondering how long it will take to get them once the order has been placed? I sent my order via paypal on Oct. 29th.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Those who bought let us know if they really work. Have W.R. on also and think the combo could.

08 Deep GXP

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Just wondering how long it will take to get them once the order has been placed? I sent my order via paypal on Oct. 29th.
Welcome to the forum, KySky. :thumbs:

I'll bet you'll have an answer to your question shortly--folks are like that around here. ;)

Again, welcome. :cool:

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
I believe the two sets I ordered arrived yesterday, will know after I bail them out from the post office (34 cents due!)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Are you kidding? I used stamps.com and the scale and that's the postage they made me use! I am sorry for the inconvenience Aspenrose.

I believe the two sets I ordered arrived yesterday, will know after I bail them out from the post office (34 cents due!)

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Ordered a set on 10/30/10 via paypal...nothing yet...hopefully soon. I would like to try them out this weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
DRM,

all sets are in the mail accept one order i just got. yours should show up antime now.
Thanks Mongospyder....they arrived today!!!:willy:

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Are you kidding? I used stamps.com and the scale and that's the postage they made me use! I am sorry for the inconvenience Aspenrose.
That's ok-really! Took me a few minutes to realize what the package was, can't wait to try them out!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
PM sent.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts