Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 8:00 this evening, my brother called to tell me he saw a mysterious Solstice in Fremont, CA driving with the top down. I even made him come by to look at the pictures on the forum to confirm it really was a Solstice and it was.

Of course it was far enough away from me that I couldn't even attempt to try to see it myself. If you live in the Bay Area keep your eyes open.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Bout time we heard about one of those little darlins on the west coast. I am over here in Livermore and I will be on the look out!!! thanks for the heads up ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Spotted in AZ too!

I spotted 4 of them 2 miles form my house tonight, they had black/white checkered stickers on them.......it was great to see! I live in Mesa, AZ which is 30 miles east of phoenix. There is a GM proving grounds about 20 miles away from me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ive about 10mins away from Fremont. Wish I could of saw it. I will keep my eyes open for it. I really want to ceck it out up close.

:yesnod:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Does anybody remember the 1930's radio broadcast of "War Of The Worlds"... Watching the posts of reports of Solstice sightings spread across the country... We are being invaded!! :lol: :willy: :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
167 Posts
SOL MIO said:
Does anybody remember the 1930's radio broadcast of "War Of The Worlds"... Watching the posts of reports of Solstice sightings spread across the country... We are being invaded!! :lol: :willy: :lol: :cool:

You & I must think alike. I was just thinking the same thing as I was reading about the different sightings. Scary!!! Very Scary!!!!

WATCH OUT FOT TE SOLSTI!!!! THERE COMING TO INVADE YOUR TOWN!!!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
slyone said:
I spotted 4 of them 2 miles form my house tonight, they had black/white checkered stickers on them.......it was great to see! I live in Mesa, AZ which is 30 miles east of phoenix. There is a GM proving grounds about 20 miles away from me.
Whoa!!! One sec, you saw models with the checkered stickers on them still? No ones seen one of those in a while. Did any of them happen to have dual exhaust?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I also saw a Mysterious color with Black/White checks on it. It was parked in a guy's driveway - probably works for the Milford proving grounds here in Michigan. I was going to stop in and ask him about it, but now he has a Chevrolet HHR in the front.

·
Registered
16 Posts
dual exhaust

brentil said:
Whoa!!! One sec, you saw models with the checkered stickers on them still? No ones seen one of those in a while. Did any of them happen to have dual exhaust?
I donth think they had dual exhaust, they were all cool in color too.....They were stopped at a red light and seemed very quick off the line.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I saw a very conspicuous semi driving west on I84 between Portland and Hood River, Oregon a couple weeks ago. The entire side of the truck was painted with Solstice pictures and information. Too bad I was going in the opposite direction or I would have snapped a picture or two. My guess is the truck was loaded with Solsti.

Maybe they wanted to see how the car would handle the Pacific Moist West climate? :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts