Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 8:00 this evening, my brother called to tell me he saw a mysterious Solstice in Fremont, CA driving with the top down. I even made him come by to look at the pictures on the forum to confirm it really was a Solstice and it was.

Of course it was far enough away from me that I couldn't even attempt to try to see it myself. If you live in the Bay Area keep your eyes open.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
215 Posts
Bout time we heard about one of those little darlins on the west coast. I am over here in Livermore and I will be on the look out!!! thanks for the heads up ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Spotted in AZ too!

I spotted 4 of them 2 miles form my house tonight, they had black/white checkered stickers on them.......it was great to see! I live in Mesa, AZ which is 30 miles east of phoenix. There is a GM proving grounds about 20 miles away from me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
I ive about 10mins away from Fremont. Wish I could of saw it. I will keep my eyes open for it. I really want to ceck it out up close.

:yesnod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Does anybody remember the 1930's radio broadcast of "War Of The Worlds"... Watching the posts of reports of Solstice sightings spread across the country... We are being invaded!! :lol: :willy: :lol: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
SOL MIO said:
Does anybody remember the 1930's radio broadcast of "War Of The Worlds"... Watching the posts of reports of Solstice sightings spread across the country... We are being invaded!! :lol: :willy: :lol: :cool:

You & I must think alike. I was just thinking the same thing as I was reading about the different sightings. Scary!!! Very Scary!!!!

WATCH OUT FOT TE SOLSTI!!!! THERE COMING TO INVADE YOUR TOWN!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,901 Posts
slyone said:
I spotted 4 of them 2 miles form my house tonight, they had black/white checkered stickers on them.......it was great to see! I live in Mesa, AZ which is 30 miles east of phoenix. There is a GM proving grounds about 20 miles away from me.
Whoa!!! One sec, you saw models with the checkered stickers on them still? No ones seen one of those in a while. Did any of them happen to have dual exhaust?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
I also saw a Mysterious color with Black/White checks on it. It was parked in a guy's driveway - probably works for the Milford proving grounds here in Michigan. I was going to stop in and ask him about it, but now he has a Chevrolet HHR in the front.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
dual exhaust

brentil said:
Whoa!!! One sec, you saw models with the checkered stickers on them still? No ones seen one of those in a while. Did any of them happen to have dual exhaust?
I donth think they had dual exhaust, they were all cool in color too.....They were stopped at a red light and seemed very quick off the line.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
I saw a very conspicuous semi driving west on I84 between Portland and Hood River, Oregon a couple weeks ago. The entire side of the truck was painted with Solstice pictures and information. Too bad I was going in the opposite direction or I would have snapped a picture or two. My guess is the truck was loaded with Solsti.

Maybe they wanted to see how the car would handle the Pacific Moist West climate? :lol:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top